Chris Bosh is NOT going to Chicago - Official, Done Deal...

dave2138

Rotation player
Just keeping up with everyone else who feel they need to post every rumor posted on RealGM, claiming it to be words from God.

"Henry Thomas, the agent for Chris Bosh, specifically refuted a report that his client has decided to sign with the Bulls and generally denied that Bosh has made any decision about his upcoming free agency. "Completely untrue," Bosh's agent wrote in an e-mail to NBA.com. "He hasn't decided anything."
One report cited an NBA general manager who thought Bosh was certain to follow LeBron James to Chicago. Another GM was cited saying that Bosh had already made plans to sign in Miami.

mafra

Legend
If Bosh bolts for MIA, and all boils down to Amar'e. Keep him out of CHI and we have a winner- LEBRON JAMES.

I sign-n-trade for Joe Johnson. Get rid of Curry and his 10 mil. Toss in Chandler. We would still have money for 2 max contracts. Sign Amar'e. How could Lebron turn that down?

Douglas
Johnson
Gallo
LJ
Amar'e

Mike Miller or Salmons signs on for the MLE; Walker, Barron and the rookies.

Wont happen but I can dream.

Paul1355

All Star
Just keeping up with everyone else who feel they need to post every rumor posted on RealGM, claiming it to be words from God.

"Henry Thomas, the agent for Chris Bosh, specifically refuted a report that his client has decided to sign with the Bulls and generally denied that Bosh has made any decision about his upcoming free agency. "Completely untrue," Bosh's agent wrote in an e-mail to NBA.com. "He hasn't decided anything."
One report cited an NBA general manager who thought Bosh was certain to follow LeBron James to Chicago. Another GM was cited saying that Bosh had already made plans to sign in Miami.

it woud be tampering if the agent said "yes we are thinking about it or yes it is true"

He has to say no to everything.

The Heat and the Knicks are Bosh's main spots in my opinion. He talks so positive about the Knicks, more than any other team but the Dwayne Wade/Miami beach factor are a huge part in getting Bosh and very strong indeed since Bosh and Wade are good friends.