Bosh LeBron Wade to miami?

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/67541/20100629/wade_lebron_bosh_meet_in_miami/

your thoughts on this?
I think this is a worst case scenario cause i don't think that a

Douglas/JJ/Gallo/Lee/Amare/ line up has anything on a

Chalmers/wade/Lebron/Bosh/Haslem line up...

this just means mami has an all star studded team and the knicks would just be number 2 or 3 in the eastern conference and miami would just have an unbeatable team...

I will go on record and say if that happens the heat will NOT win a championship next year.

1. Riley will only have a bout 10 mil to fill out the roster. They actually will have garbage around them.

2. The pressure will be ENORMOUS especially from the national media and teams will be gunning for them just like the bulls had. Here is the catch, the Bulls teams were well put together even with Jordan. Remember how far they got after he retired; we all remember

3. Hey sometimes it just isn't that easy to drop ship in mega-egos like that and expect them to win immediately especially if Riley is not the coach

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
Not so fast...
First of all their would be no balance at all on that team...and a terrible basketball town. I'm not sure how they would divvie oup 45 Mil between 3 guys? and still pay a supporting cast of nobody's. If you look at the Lakers over the last (2) years, they were the perfect team with players in position, you needed a Gasol, you needed a Odom, you needed a D, Fish...having all 3 guys in Miami would not garauntee winning any title at all. If the Knicks can put this out on the floor next year...We beat that team.
Parker (1)
JJ (2)
Gallo (3)
Lee (4)
Stoudamire (5)

That's alignment and balance and that's a TITLE!!..

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
Not so fast...
First of all their would be no balance at all on that team...and a terrible basketball town. I'm not sure how they would divvie oup 45 Mil between 3 guys? and still pay a supporting cast of nobody's. If you look at the Lakers over the last (2) years, they were the perfect team with players in position, you needed a Gasol, you needed a Odom, you needed a D, Fish...having all 3 guys in Miami would not garauntee winning any title at all. If the Knicks can put this out on the floor next year...We beat that team.
Parker (1)
JJ (2)
Gallo (3)
Lee (4)
Stoudamire (5)

That's alignment and balance and that's a TITLE!!..

THis is so Riley what he is trying to do. At least when we got LJ, Childs, Houston it provided us with balance and need. Dream teams work in the international game not so much in the NBA because the players are closer in talent.

I don't thnk he can pull it off unless LBJ, and Bosh take significantly less. If Riley is banking on every other FA going there for peanuts b/c LBJ, Wade, and Bosh is there he is crazy.

Athletes want to get paid just like everybody else.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
If they do join forces, winning means less because it's to be expected. Losing, on the other hand, means a whole lot more.

If they did win, it'd be worth half the praise they'd get as the leaders of separate teams. Not that Bosh is even capable. It'd be the safest title assumption in the NBA's history.

But let's say it does happen, and they don't win. Every negative about the power trio would come under the microscope. They'd be analysed (GAY) scrutinised and ridiculed.

"You can't win it all by yourselves OR together", "It's his fault, he was the weak link in the chain" etc etc etc.

It's set up to implode if they don't take the title in the first year. Or even the league's best record.

And doesn't Bosh want to be the focal point of a team? His numbers will drop quicker than a suicide jumper with James and Wade on the court. And who's gonna take the last shot when it counts? Who's gonna let the other shine? Will they take it in turns to drop 50 for the sake of stat padding?

Wade's as much of an egomaniacal penis is James. How are they going to co-exist unless they're fused together?

And as for Wade, he can go and **** himself. I don't even want the Knicks to give him his FA tour. Bandaid wearing scrotum. What has he done without Shaq except cry in a wheelchair? Or was that when Shaq was still on the team? I think it was. Whatever! That was lame.

:boohoo:

Last edited:

RaptorRulz

Benchwarmer
Bosh can never be a leader or focal point of team.. though highly talented, he doesn't have the mental make up that LBJ and Wade have. There is a reason why Shaq called him the Rupal of the NBA. I hope all 3 go to MIA, so when the teams in the NBA spank them it will be that much sweeter.

p0nder

Starter
Wade, Bosh and LeBron all agreed to meet in Miami MONTHS ago. They are all friends and wanted to have discussions about where they were going over the summer. I'm not concerned about this at all as it was planned ages ago and doesn't reflect any change from what I have seen and head about these FA's

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
Can't see this working. It's like Housewives of N.J.. If everybody is blonde with long legs and big ti*s, then everybody is a "Bit**" but me. Nobody is happy.

moneyg

Starter
i wonder if this happens and wade gets injured and the heat play better and win a championship without wade.....then wade becomes trade bait.. shipped out for the two guys he recruited.... riley would do this....id luv to see wade cry... be careful what u ask for.

mafra

Legend
FROM ROTOWORLD

Updating a previous item, the Miami Herald and Associated Press are disputing an ESPN.com report that Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh and LeBron James met in Miami over the weekend.

The Herald says that Wade was in Chicago all weekend, while the AP has a good source telling them that James was not part of a mini-summit. This highlights the ridiculous nature of this week's rumors: Everyone has an anonymous source, each of which is talking out of both sides of their mouth. Agents are only spewing information that is beneficial to their clients. We still think that all three superstars ending up in Miami remains a possibility, but the landing spots for Bosh and James remain completely up in the air. Jun. 29 - 11:25 am et

moneyg

Starter
Wade, Bosh and LeBron all agreed to meet in Miami MONTHS ago. They are all friends and wanted to have discussions about where they were going over the summer. I'm not concerned about this at all as it was planned ages ago and doesn't reflect any change from what I have seen and head about these FA's

im not concered yet..... i think the tell all sign will be if wade opts out and loses some money even if he resigns with miami. if he all of the sudden signs an extension.. then i think he has a wink wink with lebron and bosh.

petescud

Starter
Here's my feeling

Bosh goes to Knicks - he wants to be the man and not a 3rd option

Wade stays in Florida

LeBron stays with the losers in Cleveland

other dominos' will fall...maybe we wind up with Bosh and JJ which is still a improvement in the right direction

moneyg

Starter
Here's my feeling

Bosh goes to Knicks - he wants to be the man and not a 3rd option

Wade stays in Florida

LeBron stays with the losers in Cleveland

other dominos' will fall...maybe we wind up with Bosh and JJ which is still a improvement in the right direction

i think jj would be option 1 if we miss out on lebron.... but id rather have lee at 12 than bosh at 16.5. jj should get 15 per.. if we did that we would have 11 mill to spend on another free agents... possibly we could go after felton for about 6 or 7 per and pick up mathews or channing frye for the balance.. this would fit O'antoni system

felton/douglas
jj/walker
gallo/chandler
lee/frye
baron/jordan

moneyg

Starter
i think frye's dissed was more directed at isiah not the knicks organization.. as soft as we all know he is.. he woulf fit right in to O'antoni stlye.. a big that can shoot.. i wouldnt be unhappy if he came back to back up lee at the pf spot