Does Wade & Bosh to Chicago help?

jpz17

Starter
Does Wade & Bosh to Chicago help out changes of signing LeBron? He could say there is no chance to win that division now, and come to New York with Amar'e, Gallinari, and a player obtained from a Curry trade.

Wade & Bosh will own the division, and LeBron won't have anything, but he will be in a worse situation then last season. Also, this eliminates Miami and Chicago as possible LeBron candidates. Leaving, Cleveland, New York, New Jersey

i think it does. ive been saying if bosh joins wade in miami or the bulls then Bron has to come to the knicks. theres no more stars out there for him to team up with. amare and bron makes the most sense if he doesnt come here idk wat hes thinking. next yr we can add another superstar.

Velcro

Rookie
I hope wade and bosh go to the Bulls... it'll be hard to beat a team like that but if we get LeBron Stat and maybe cp3 by a curry/chandler trade... it can be like the 90's bulls knicks rivalry except NY would be walking out with 6 rings.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I don't see Wade fitting in well into the Bulls when they already have another ball-dominant guard in Derrick Rose

It'll be good for us, that way if we get LeBron we have the best P&R duo of ALL TIME going and crushing those clowns over in Chicago

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
Actually if chicago can swing it they can have:

C-Noah
PF-Bosh
SF-James
SG-Wade
PG-Rose

DYNASTY.... there I said it

th3realicon

Rotation player
There is no way Chitown is getting all three of them. NO WAY IN HELL. They don't have enough cap to get 2 let alone three, and they have made it clear they cannot afford luxury tax so that prospect goes down the drainage.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
There's no question in my mind that it would help our chances drastically if Wade and Bosh ended up in Chicago. It would be down the Lebron Staying in Cleveland or joining forces with STAT in NY. The problem is I fear he would just resign with Cleveland . . . but we would have a legitimate shot.

moneyg

Starter
id rather bosh and wade ti chicago and lebron back to cleveland than the three together....we still have space with amre signed to do somethin special....

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
There is ZERO chance of this happening. Chicago can't even afford TWO max contracts, let alone 3.

i was watching SNY sportsnight live and they said they can afford 2 max contracts and the 3rd would have to be a sign-and-trade so it is possibly though highly unlikely

Paul1355

All Star
Does Wade & Bosh to Chicago help out changes of signing LeBron? He could say there is no chance to win that division now, and come to New York with Amar'e, Gallinari, and a player obtained from a Curry trade.

Wade & Bosh will own the division, and LeBron won't have anything, but he will be in a worse situation then last season. Also, this eliminates Miami and Chicago as possible LeBron candidates. Leaving, Cleveland, New York, New Jersey
it obviously does...Lebron won't go to Miami to be by himself lol

He would have the Clippers, Knicks and Cavs on the list.

Clippers can be a dark horse even though I think its so stupid for him to sign there.

Battling Kobe's lakers constantly may sound cool but his team will have a hard time with the lakers bigs the bragging rights in LA.

The clippers management is also horrible.

If Bosh and Wade sign in Chicago then we have the best chance to get James.