Two Team Race For LJ!!!

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Deep down I truly believe that Lebron is debating staying in Cleveland or coming to the Knicks. I had always felt it would come down to these two teams and I still think It will. As a Knicks fan it would be amazing if he would come play here, but at the same time I couldn't kill him for staying in Cleveland, his home. Here is my reasoning...

The Nets: JayZ or not they can't offer Lebron playing in MSG, the most famous arena. Also, the Knicks have offered viable solutions with Stoudamire, Melo, Parker and other options in developing their team for the next few years and have offered pieces to the puzzle per say. The Nets offer what Brook Lopez?

Miami: Definitely a very attractive place to go play, but let's face it, it's Dwayne Wade's team. Could you imagine Lebron and Wade getting paid the same salary or around the same and Lebron always having to answer to reporters and Wade getting out of the spotlight? Also Wade already has what two titles? So if Miami won titles, Wade would always be up on LJ lol. I don't know if LJ could live with that. Btw, the 3 player thing with Bosch, Wade, and LJ won't happen. Toronto already said they aren't very interested in doing a sign in trade anymore, so it won't happen.

Bulls: This is a more likely scenario than Miami but there are a few probs here. If he comes to the Bulls he is going to come alone. No Wade no Bosch. Bulls can only afford one max free agent, unless they pull off a sign and trade and again that is unlikely. Then of course the Jordan Legacy... I really do think there is something to it. Bulls have won a bunch of titles, If LJ brings them a title or two, it won't be as meaningful as if he brought a title to NY or Cleveland, and he knows that. And the bulls pitch about Lebron filling Jordan's shoes... Does he really want to?

Clippers: LA is Kobe's town. Kobe in my opinion is the best current NBA player. That and the Clippers just really have nothing to offer to Lebron other than LA. Besides they only had a 20 min meeting with him lol, ain't happening. I tell you though, if it does I think it will def shock the world.

So that leaves Cleveland and NY. I honestly believe it's like 60/40 in favor of Cleveland right now. NY in my opinion obviously offers the most promise for a future with all the cap room they have this year and next year. And my god if he ever won a title in NY, it would be nuts! But I still say Cleveland has the edge and rightfully so.. He put a lot of time in there and still hasn't won a title. Maybe he wouldn't feel fulfilled until he does so, and maybe he really is considering taking a 3 year deal and then sign with the Nets or Knicks in 3 years who knows. I know if I was in his shoes, it would be hard for me to leave my hometown City that loves me to go to another team, and then they will never love me again!

One last thing I want to mention is that I do find it interesting that he won't be giving any answer until prob the end of the week or later because of the basketball camp and other things he has going on. It makes you wonder huh. You would figure that if he was 100 percent sure he was staying in Cleveland that he would have ended this by now, but maybe he really is contemplating leaving. Either that or he loves all this attention.

Can't wait till this is all over.

Paul1355

All Star
Deep down I truly believe that Lebron is debating staying in Cleveland or coming to the Knicks. I had always felt it would come down to these two teams and I still think It will. As a Knicks fan it would be amazing if he would come play here, but at the same time I couldn't kill him for staying in Cleveland, his home. Here is my reasoning...

The Nets: JayZ or not they can't offer Lebron playing in MSG, the most famous arena. Also, the Knicks have offered viable solutions with Stoudamire, Melo, Parker and other options in developing their team for the next few years and have offered pieces to the puzzle per say. The Nets offer what Brook Lopez?

Miami: Definitely a very attractive place to go play, but let's face it, it's Dwayne Wade's team. Could you imagine Lebron and Wade getting paid the same salary or around the same and Lebron always having to answer to reporters and Wade getting out of the spotlight? Also Wade already has what two titles? So if Miami won titles, Wade would always be up on LJ lol. I don't know if LJ could live with that. Btw, the 3 player thing with Bosch, Wade, and LJ won't happen. Toronto already said they aren't very interested in doing a sign in trade anymore, so it won't happen.

Bulls: This is a more likely scenario than Miami but there are a few probs here. If he comes to the Bulls he is going to come alone. No Wade no Bosch. Bulls can only afford one max free agent, unless they pull off a sign and trade and again that is unlikely. Then of course the Jordan Legacy... I really do think there is something to it. Bulls have won a bunch of titles, If LJ brings them a title or two, it won't be as meaningful as if he brought a title to NY or Cleveland, and he knows that. And the bulls pitch about Lebron filling Jordan's shoes... Does he really want to?

Clippers: LA is Kobe's town. Kobe in my opinion is the best current NBA player. That and the Clippers just really have nothing to offer to Lebron other than LA. Besides they only had a 20 min meeting with him lol, ain't happening. I tell you though, if it does I think it will def shock the world.

So that leaves Cleveland and NY. I honestly believe it's like 60/40 in favor of Cleveland right now. NY in my opinion obviously offers the most promise for a future with all the cap room they have this year and next year. And my god if he ever won a title in NY, it would be nuts! But I still say Cleveland has the edge and rightfully so.. He put a lot of time in there and still hasn't won a title. Maybe he wouldn't feel fulfilled until he does so, and maybe he really is considering taking a 3 year deal and then sign with the Nets or Knicks in 3 years who knows. I know if I was in his shoes, it would be hard for me to leave my hometown City that loves me to go to another team, and then they will never love me again!

One last thing I want to mention is that I do find it interesting that he won't be giving any answer until prob the end of the week or later because of the basketball camp and other things he has going on. It makes you wonder huh. You would figure that if he was 100 percent sure he was staying in Cleveland that he would have ended this by now, but maybe he really is contemplating leaving. Either that or he loves all this attention.

Can't wait till this is all over.
it is between Cavs and Knicks mainly because Wade is torn between his hometown Chicago and pairing with his bf Bosh, or going back to Miami.

Wade has a better chance of being a Bull than James does

And one huge factor we have is Amare's interest.

Players see NY as more intriguing because of the city, MSG, and now Amare is added in.

goldenchild1688

Benchwarmer
its been like this from jump which i why i always felt like that. even some of those close to bron have stated such

it was just the media that wanted us to believe other wise.