Knicks Assured LJ will be Join Team with Ama're there!!!

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
On SportsCenter's ticker today at the bottom, "Knicks have been assured that LJ will join the team with Stoudamire there." Chris Sheridan Reports

I don't know about you guys but I'm not buying it till he signs on the dotted line.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
On SportsCenter's ticker today at the bottom, "Knicks have been assured that LJ will join the team with Stoudamire there." Chris Sheridan Reports

I don't know about you guys but I'm not buying it till he signs on the dotted line.

Correction: LBJ's camp assured the Knicks' organization that LBJ will not decline joining the Knicks if they sign Amar'e.

LBJ made no such claim or even hinted as to where he is leaning. Everything that sport reporters/analysts are saying is based on hearsay/supposed insider information.

quiggle

Starter
I heard some idiots on the train talking about how Amar'e and LeBron pair would be even better than Jordan and Pippen lol.

Danilo

Benchwarmer
I heard some idiots on the train talking about how Amar'e and LeBron pair would be even better than Jordan and Pippen lol.

... I think they would be, theyd play very well together. If they could add a rebounder (Okafor/ Chandler/ Haywood/ Camby?) and another shooter (Miller/korver/Redick?) they would have one of the best cores of all time.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
read the twitters, LebRon and cavs are recruiting Bosh.

So be it. Guess Varejao would have to go back. There is no way Toronto wants Jamison's disgraceful contract.

Good at least we can start to fill out the roster. Start with a S&T with Lee for some PG of some sort and start from there.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
If Bosh goes to CLEV; DWADE will BOOOLLT for Chi. So in essence the winners in this fiasco would be.

1. Chi
2. Cle
3. Knicks
4. Nets (Whomever they get is an ugprade over....see below)
5. Miami (HA HA!)

quiggle

Starter
what happened with Wade that makes him consider chicago, like a week ago he was talking about being all committed to Miami the place he wants to be?

mafra

Legend
TOR wont help Bosh go to CLE, especially since they have little to offer in return. If anything, I see a S-&-T with HOU.

BOSH goes to HOU; Boozer-Wade to MIA; Lebron to Knicks.

p0nder

Starter
what happened with Wade that makes him consider chicago, like a week ago he was talking about being all committed to Miami the place he wants to be?

He is from Chicago and his ex-wife and kids are there... lots of rumors about him going to NY out there as well.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
TOR wont help Bosh go to CLE, especially since they have little to offer in return. If anything, I see a S-&-T with HOU.

BOSH goes to HOU; Boozer-Wade to MIA; Lebron to Knicks.

If BOSH goes to HOU & Boozer-Wade to MIA & LBJ stays in Cle.

Then it was all about the money not about winning. If it was about winning then:

1. Go to CHI with BETTER talent than what CLE currently has

OR

2. Go to NY with the new all-star AND future flexibility

mafra

Legend
If BOSH goes to HOU & Boozer-Wade to MIA & LBJ stays in Cle.

Then it was all about the money not about winning. If it was about winning then:

1. Go to CHI with BETTER talent than what CLE currently has

OR

2. Go to NY with the new all-star AND future flexibility

I agree. Which is why signing Amar'e so quickly was brilliant. Pressure is on Wade-Lebron now. Neither can use our roster as an excuse anymore, if they turn our offer down.

Ask yourself this: Which team is better if you put Lebron on it - Cle or NY?

*Remember folks, the BIg-Z and SHAQ are both unrestricted free agents.

CHI cannot afford to give out 2 max contracts... Definitely not 3. These guys will leave 30 mil on the table if they leave their teams, so they wont sign for 11 mil per season.

I think Wade and Lebron will be smart to go to CHI or NY. NOt room for both on either team, but both would be foolish to say no to CHI-NY, to head back to CLE-MIA.