The Cavaliers recruiting Chris Bosh to Cleveland

Starks

Starter
I hope Bosh doesn't get swayed. There is nothing but a future of being in LeBron's shadow, cold ass winters, and an overall toilet of a city to call home in if he goes to CLE.

What ever happend to being selfish and looking out for yourself. F%&k this BS about making pacts with other players. It's a loop hole in the tampering rules and kills the NBA to have 3 of the top 5 players playing in one shit city no one cares about. Houston is best for Bosh, Mia is best for Dwade, and NYC would be perfect for LeBron. That's all there is to it. Now sever ties, forget about the drunken promises and go get paid fellas!

mafra

Legend
Again, Chris Broussard's souces are the voices in his head and a middle-aged hostess at the local Chinese restaurant.

TOR just inked Amir Johnson, have Bargnani and Nesterovic, drafted Davis & Alabi. Why would they want Hickson or Varejao's 50 mil contract? Who wants a late round draft pick? They wont take the 40 yr-old Jamison?

Delonte West and Parker are enough? Please...

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
You guys are missing the big picture here. If Bosh goes to the Cavs and LeBron stays, Wade will come here for sure... Who would be left for Miami??? Boozer???

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
You guys are missing the big picture here. If Bosh goes to the Cavs and LeBron stays, Wade will come here for sure... Who would be left for Miami??? Boozer???

Wade will go to Chicago in your scenario. MIA will be destroyed so he can go to a talented team AND be with his kids. I can't see how he passes that up

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
The Raptors would be idiots to do a s&t for Bosch to Cleveland when other teams have more to offer such as the Rockets.

dassknick

Benchwarmer
Bosh Update

By Tommy Dee on Jul 06, 2010, 1:12 pm
Via CBSsportsline
Chris Bosh wants to pair with LeBron James, but is more likely to sign off on a scenario that lures James out of Cleveland to the Nets, Bulls or even Heat, a person with knowledge of the negotiations told CBSSports.com Tuesday…But Bosh, who shares an agent with fellow free agent Dwyane Wade, would have to sign off on such an arrangement and remains decidedly unenthusiastic about joining James in Cleveland, the person familiar with the talks said.
“If LeBron went to New Jersey, he’d consider that,” the person said of Bosh. “It’s too late for New York. He wants to play with LeBron if LeBron leaves, but not necessarily in Cleveland.”
So if Lebron wants to play with Bosh, he can head to NJ and that leaves Chicago, Miami and NY fighting for Wade. Nothing startling there, but the Nets, as we eluded to, seem to be gaining steam.

------------
UGGGHHH....

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The trade exception is a possibility. Toronto can make use of it for a year as well as receive picks.

They could demand that Cleveland take Turkoglu and Calderon along with Bosh, and some picks be thrown in as well.

That would put the Cavs at over $87M in salary this season. Roughly $6M more than the Lakers' pay roll.

Calderon
James
Hedo
Bosh
Veryshit

Great team. Could happen. Probably/hopefully won't.

Kiyaman

Legend
Whomever did not see the Cleveland Cavs making a big trade this offseason has been sleeping the past 6 offseasons.
Every offseason after the draft of Lebron the Cavs has made some big trades during the offseason and on the trading deadline.

The theological myth of Lebron/Wade leaving their teams is for suckers begging to put a deposit down on buying the brooklyn bridge.

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

quiggle

Starter
so is getting Amar'e a bad thing now since this killed off any possibility of getting Bosh and Lebron?

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Whomever did not see the Cleveland Cavs making a big trade this offseason has been sleeping the past 6 offseasons.
Every offseason after the draft of Lebron the Cavs has made some big trades during the offseason and on the trading deadline.

The theological myth of Lebron/Wade leaving their teams is for suckers begging to put a deposit down on buying the brooklyn bridge.

:teeth::teeth::teeth:

How is it a myth? It is a real possibility that LBJ leaves for another team. That said, it is really hard for me to believe that LBJ will actually leave. I hope he does join NYK.

:gony:

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
Gonna be interesting to see all the NY fans boo the hell out of Lebron next season when he comes to play at the Garden from another team. lol

Paul1355

All Star
The Cavaliers and LeBron James are reportedly working on recruiting Chris Bosh to Cleveland. The Raptors are open to completing a sign-and-trade with the Cavaliers.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...eport_cavs_lebron_working_on_recruiting_bosh/

I stated this months ago that The Cavs will pull off a block buster trade to get Bosh to Cleveland to keep James.
This would kill any teams chance of getting James but I do not see this sign and trade happening.

The Cavs have bloated contracts and the players that the raptors are getting in return wuold put them over the cap with worse of a team.

I heard posters talk about Amir Johnson being inked to a new deal, they do havwe Bargani, Alibi and other big men that need to have decent minutes....so Varejo is pointless.

Antwan Jamison has one of the worst contracts in the NBA,his game is decreasing and he is getting older and he could not win with LBJ so that teells every team that he is a 3rd man atbest.

MoWilliams is over payed as well.

This dealwould be great for the Cavs but the Raptors would get crap in return and it would be the dumbest trade ever for Toronto.

Ifthe Raptors make thismove then they will suffer for it foryears to come.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
One minute the Knicks are on top of the world, then something else like this happens. Uhh, just end this nonsense Lebron please!

Paul1355

All Star
so is getting Amar'e a bad thing now since this killed off any possibility of getting Bosh and Lebron?
No it helps us since the Knicks and the Bulls are now theonly teams with an allstar and young core already commited that LBJ can join.

LBJ wanted Amare to play in Cleaveland so I dont see how Amare in NYwould make him take a step back, if anything it puts us on the top in the LBJ sweepstakes....Lebron now has 3 options that are all highlypossible...

Bulls with Rose and Noah, mb teamwith Bosh.

Cavs, his hometown, but same players that blew it in the playoffs.

The Knicks with Amare, young core in Gallo, Walker, douglas, Chandler and have a brighter future than theBulls and Cavs because Eddy Curry's contract puts the Knicks in play for 2011.

Knicks clearly have an advantage now

quiggle

Starter
No it helps us since the Knicks and the Bulls are now theonly teams with an allstar and young core already commited that LBJ can join.

LBJ wanted Amare to play in Cleaveland so I dont see how Amare in NYwould make him take a step back, if anything it puts us on the top in the LBJ sweepstakes....Lebron now has 3 options that are all highlypossible...

Bulls with Rose and Noah, mb teamwith Bosh.

Cavs, his hometown, but same players that blew it in the playoffs.

The Knicks with Amare, young core in Gallo, Walker, douglas, Chandler and have a brighter future than theBulls and Cavs because Eddy Curry's contract puts the Knicks in play for 2011.

Knicks clearly have an advantage now

I'll take your word for this. if LeBron say comes then what do we have left going 2011 can we get another premiere free agents?

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
I like the Knicks getting Amar'e but if that's the only big splash they make in this free agency then it's not enough in my opinion.

Paul1355

All Star
I'll take your word for this. if LeBron say comes then what do we have left going 2011 can we get another premiere free agents?
Curry is valuable, for the first and last time ever in his pathetic career.

We can use him in many trade scenerios, either for Emeka OkaforHornets are desperate for cap space), Could even use him in a deal for a good PG.

It all depends on what teams would sacrifice a good player for cap space relief.

Odds are that he stays on the Knicks so we could get all the 11million next year from his contract. Which puts us in play for signing Carmelo Anthony or Tony Parker...I know 11 million is not enough but theNBA might lower the amount that players receive next year, making 11 million ora few mill more apossible signing for a top player.

The Knicks have so muchflexibility that anyplayer can be convinced that Donnie can make something huge happen.

All he needs is someone like James who can distribute at a high level.

quiggle

Starter
so what is LeBron not understanding that we all see clearly getting the chance to play with one all star this season then adding possibly another next. NY vs. LA in the Finals LeBron vs Kobe, Amar'e vs. Gasol, Odom vs. Carmelo this will bring the NBA to the next level.