Bosh shipped to MIAMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
EDIT : NOT CONFIRMED, RealGM Pulled article from website.

Toronto Will Sign-And-Trade Bosh To Miami

Jul 06, 2010 7:05 PM EST
Bosh_Chris_tor.jpg

Chris Bosh will be signed-and-traded to the Miami Heat along with Jose Calderon.

The Heat will send Mario Chalmers and two future-round picks to the Raptors. Toronto will also receive a large trade exception in the deal. It is anticipated that Bosh will receive a maximum-salary contract in the deal.
Ric Bucher of ESPN broke the story.

The next logical domino to fall is expected to be Dwyane Wade re-signing with the Heat on a max contract.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...l_sign_and_trade_bosh_to_miami/#ixzz0sx0ZHoev

Good or bad? I say it was bound to happen. But Toronto got nothing in return. They also get Calderon?!? Oh and 2 picks. Wade definitely staying in Miami now. LeBron what are you waiting for?

Last edited:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
I say good in the sense that he's not going to Cleveland which would have assured that LBJ resigns. Bad that it probably means D-wade is resigning with the Heat and that would leave Chi as an option for LeBron.

More waiting and seeing to come.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
I say good in the sense that he's not going to Cleveland which would have assured that LBJ resigns. Bad that it probably means D-wade is resigning with the Heat and that would leave Chi as an option for LeBron.

More waiting and seeing to come.

Yeah. Ideally if Bosh and Wade went to Chicago, then NYK could be the frontrunner in the LBJ sweepstakes. Now Chicago is probably considered as the frontrunner and NYK closely behind.

Did ESPN report this yet? It's not on the site. At least I couldn't find any links.

dave2138

Rotation player
This is just speculation. Nothing is official...not even a rumor, just some guy's opinion of what Toronto should do if they signed and traded Bosh to Miami.

Too many misleading thread titles on the forum..

I would think Lebron would rather play with Amare instead of a combination of Rose/Noah/ and a player like Boozer or someone of that caliber. Not even mentioning playing in Jordan's shadow too.

I actually think our chances of landing Lebron have significantly risen personally.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
This hasn't happened.

Bucher was just speaking in hypothetical terms.

http://twitter.com/ricbucher

Ugghhhh I don't know if this is good news or bad...I mean...it still leaves the possibility of Bosh going to Cleveland (bad) and the possibility of him going to Chi-town with Wade (obviously good for our LBJ chances).....this makes me hate Ric Bucher even more. Dunno why but it just does.

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
Thank god this is not done...

Dear Chicago Bulls franchise,

What in the freaking world are you fools waiting for? Get Dwayne Wade signed already and get a sign and trade for Chris Bosh done. If you wait too long, Miami can swipe right in and also sign LBJ. Hello! What are you waiting in the wings for? Stop that from happening and sign Wade on the dotted line.

Thanks,

A concerned New York Knicks fan

If the Bulls can get Wade signed and get an S&T with Bosh completed, the Knicks would have a better shot at getting LeBron.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
Still hoping for sign/trade Bosh to Houston or any other western conference team..

I have a feeling that this is a strong possibility. But I'm also hearing that Chi-town has traded Deng to Portland for Bayless and Joel P. Dunno what that does to their chances (or willingness) to pull a sign and trade for Bosh.

quiggle

Starter
adding Bosh to Miami with Wade isn't going to get them anywhere.

how come a lot of you are not giving the Nets a chance with LeBron? would you rather play with creaky knees STAT with no guarantees of a championship or own an entire up and coming borough and play for a buddy who owns part of the team in HOV and a more proven players in Lopez, Harris?

yanks26ngoin

Benchwarmer
Lol. Really? I read on RealGM that Wade's and Bosh's agent said its more difficult than expected for them making a decision.

Of course it is! Wade doesnt want to leave Miami in the dust with nothing, but he also doesnt want to lose his kids. Bosh is just sitting there waiting for the phone call from Dwayne on what they are going to do, so he, in turn can call up Toronto and say "Im going to ________, get a sign and trade done."

In the end, I think Wade's kids win out and he goes to Chicago.

LeFlume

All Star
If true then LeBron is left with nothing. Amare should give him another call. Now It's the time Amare. I know you read KOL. Love You Amare...Call the KIng

nuckles2k2

Superstar
adding Bosh to Miami with Wade isn't going to get them anywhere.

how come a lot of you are not giving the Nets a chance with LeBron? would you rather play with creaky knees STAT with no guarantees of a championship or own an entire up and coming borough and play for a buddy who owns part of the team in HOV and a more proven players in Lopez, Harris?

I'm not putting either of those players ahead of STAT, that's not to say they're not great young players (even though I believe Harris is a couple years older than LBJ.) The dynamic of a Stoudemire (player Cleveland was trying desperately to pair with LBJ some 5 months ago before the trade deadline) and a young sniper in Gallo, along with a coach that he has a relationship with in D'Antoni, plus a proven GM in Walsh...is just an equation that you can't look past to go to NJ.

That's how I would look at it if I were Bron, if you put me (6'8'' 270+ lbs) on the court with a 6'10'' monster in the paint in STAT, and a 6'10'' perimeter sniper in Gallo, in D'Antoni's system, the other team has some major matchup issuses (the Knicks would need to play Amar'e at the 4 tho, Gallo at the 3, and LBJ as a point forward, so we'd need an actual 5 on the court as well.)

quiggle

Starter
stop with this recruiting LeBron ish, he ain't nothing but a puppet like those Nike ads and his punk ass crew is who calling the shots. f them and their moms.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Yeah RealGM pulled it off the website. Guess they thought it was a done deal too. Damn this would've highly increased our chances of landing LeBron. I hate Bucher.

Goodfella

Rookie
It's not true. Go to Ric Bucher twitter page. This is his current tweet:

Twitter brevity raises its dangerous head once again. There is no trade between Mia + Tor. Sorry for any confusion/raised blood pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.