I See Way Too Many Knicks Fans 'round Here That I Didnt See Last Year......

marvemarv

Rookie
well im new to this site.
been a knick fan since John Starks.
but playing NBA 2k11 will be annoying because there will be a lot of band wagon people

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
bandwagon fans are just as bad as so called fans who just wanna see games that have ESPN Highlights and don't care about building a team that can win a championship... so lump them all together friggin parasites

P.S. Just because someone joined this site in June doesn't mwan that person is jumping on a bandwagon, I had no idea this site even existed until I joined in 07

Last edited:
bandwagon fans are just as bad as so called fans who just wanna see games that have ESPN Highlights and don't care about building a team that can win a championship... so lump them all together friggin parasites
Thats what I hate about being a Yankee fan. I love being a Giants fan though! Were the Ultimante Underdogs!

dassknick

Benchwarmer
I'm 24, a Jets fan in football, Knicks fans since the early 90s...I am not a front runner by any means.

Decided to join this message board after reading it forever.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Who's coming to see the Knicks in Paris? Let me know, ill be there!!

I'm 24, a Jets fan in football, Knicks fans since the early 90s...I am not a front runner by any means.

Decided to join this message board after reading it forever.

Yankees fan.. Jets fan...Islanders fan.....Knicks fan since Starks....Joined recently because I wanted to. I am married with one child and one on the way next month. I live in westchester, work in midtown and my sign is Libra! Paaaaaleaze

dassknick

Benchwarmer
Yankees fan.. Jets fan...Islanders fan.....Knicks fan since Starks....Joined recently because I wanted to. I am married with one child and one on the way next month. I live in westchester, work in midtown and my sign is Libra! Paaaaaleaze

Congrats on your child!!

And I'm also Yankee Libra that works in midtown as well but I'm from Jersey.

iSaYughh

Starter
<<<<< joined and posting since a pinnacle of NYK disgrace and malcontent. :smokin:

But ya. Lot of new ones will come. Many already have.

Just means there will be more bad posters. But there will also be more good ones. Prolly more bad than good; but 1 good poster is worth more than a few worthless ones who will get destroyed and likely die off over time anyway..:2cents:

I just joined this forum.

I was at the Garden when Bernard King came back in '87. The Bucks were up by 50 points at one point in that game.

I was at the Charles Smith game and the Spike Lee/Reggie Miller game among others.

Am I down?