Posters numbers dropping fast on Forum

miked1958

Rotation player
On the EVE of the BIGGEST thing that has happened(Well, COULD HAPPEN) to the Knicks EVER, the number of people on this forum has been dropping like crazy over past hour or so. I came on and it was like 200 viewing. Then it dropped to 180-, then 160s , then 140s, now its in the 120s for people viewing and posting. COMEON PEOPLE>>> WAKE UP. I know we have to wait till tomorrow night at 9pm and the suspense is killing us all. BUt I dont know if i can sleep. THIS IS HUGE>>>>> lets get fired up...:peace:

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
On the EVE of the BIGGEST thing that has happened(Well, COULD HAPPEN) to the Knicks EVER, the number of people on this forum has been dropping like crazy over past hour or so. I came on and it was like 200 viewing. Then it dropped to 180-, then 160s , then 140s, now its in the 120s for people viewing and posting. COMEON PEOPLE>>> WAKE UP. I know we have to wait till tomorrow night at 9pm and the suspense is killing us all. BUt I dont know if i can sleep. THIS IS HUGE>>>>> lets get fired up...:peace:
Who are you?

pakopako

Benchwarmer
We do NOT have 180 users...

Bots.

Bots. Bots. Bots. Bots.

All they're doing is scouring for buzzwords like LeBron, Boozer, Jordan, Space Jam, Gatorade, microsoft.com, XXX, Rick Astley...

dlee420

Banned
I've never liked lebron. If he comes to the knicks I will be forced to love him. Otherwise I'll continue hating the circus act that he is. He's trying to make himself be the next jordan without being the next jordan.

NYKnuniversity

Benchwarmer
I've never liked lebron. If he comes to the knicks I will be forced to love him. Otherwise I'll continue hating the circus act that he is. He's trying to make himself be the next jordan without being the next jordan.
HA! Agreed.

I actually hate LeBron more than I hate the Celtics believe it or not. But I can't hate a player that could potentially raise 3 or 4 championships at MSG. Deep down I'll still hate him, but I'll be forced to kind of like him I guess.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only

lmao .. 120 is still ALOT ..

I'ma miss the good ol' days when we had 3 posters and 20 people viewing...

:cry: those were the days ..

metrocard

Legend
HA! Agreed.

I actually hate LeBron more than I hate the Celtics believe it or not. But I can't hate a player that could potentially raise 3 or 4 championships at MSG. Deep down I'll still hate him, but I'll be forced to kind of like him I guess.

Co-signage.

rw005

Benchwarmer
HA! Agreed.

I'm in the same boat man:smokin:

smokes

Huge Member

Tomorrow at 9pm those days will be gone forever!

Here's to a new era of Knicks basketball and a new era of KOL :beer:

We'll always have the memories sly... :lol:

miked1958

Rotation player
Says the person who probably joined last week?

I mean, there's no use talking about it until 9 PM tomorrow...

I am a member of other knicks forums. However, I dont spend alot of time on those either. I also am a huge fan of the GMEN and Mets. I go on their forums from time to time. Just because one doesnt go a a fan forum night and day, doesnt make him less of a fan. For Instance. I started watching the Knicks prior to the 69 season when they started putting all the pieces together. I was watching when Willis came out and hit the first 2 shots while injuried and MSG was going wild. I was there for some of the 73 championship games. I was there through all the lean years up until they were revelent again when they got Larry johnson, allan houston and then sprellwell. Very disapointed when Ewing didnt get his ring against spurs or rockets. I have watched them since i was 8 or 9. I now am 52. I think that makes as much of a fan as someone on here with 3000 posts. ... So to all of you asking. WHO I am... I am not a bandwagon fan.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Tomorrow at 9pm those days will be gone forever!

Here's to a new era of Knicks basketball and a new era of KOL :beer:

We'll always have the memories sly... :lol:

LMAO .. Most definitely .. We'll always have those cold winter nights by the fireplace .. :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: nah, chilllllllllll :lol:

Yo, it's gonna be mad fun in KOL though.. more people, more opinions, and hopefully more pics of naked women :)

Props to you smokes, and also to all the posters that have been here for a while now :beer:

:gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony::gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back

yea man us 07,08.09 posters need to make a logo on our sig to notify we've been here when things were bad lmaooo. shit i remember ranting about Isiah on here like it was yesterday, and how mad i was when we got D'ant loll.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I am a member of other knicks forums. However, I dont spend alot of time on those either. I also am a huge fan of the GMEN and Mets. I go on their forums from time to time. Just because one doesnt go a a fan forum night and day, doesnt make him less of a fan. For Instance. I started watching the Knicks prior to the 69 season when they started putting all the pieces together. I was watching when Willis came out and hit the first 2 shots while injuried and MSG was going wild. I was there for some of the 73 championship games. I was there through all the lean years up until they were revelent again when they got Larry johnson, allan houston and then sprellwell. Very disapointed when Ewing didnt get his ring against spurs or rockets. I have watched them since i was 8 or 9. I now am 52. I think that makes as much of a fan as someone on here with 3000 posts. ... So to all of you asking. WHO I am... I am not a bandwagon fan.

Nobody's questioning who you are or whether or not you're a Knicks fan or fan of any other team (I hate the Mets, but that's another story). Nobody cares about whether or not you're a fan of the Knicks or how long you've been a fan of the Knicks. Nobody's accusing you of being a bandwagon fan.

But who the hell are you to tell other people what they should be doing? What other people choose to do is their business - whether that's spend their entire day posting on a forum that does nothing but speculation, or join in on it. You've got a lot of nerve coming and accusing a bunch of people of not caring about the Knicks on this forum when you're a newbie to this forum.

Whether or not you're a bandwagon fan is irrelevant; nobody's accusing you of that. But when it comes to this forum, you're new and nobody's ever seen you before - so what gives you the right to say OTHER people need to start view and posting about free agency when you conspicuously pop up barely a week before the Knicks start becoming relevant again after a decade of mediocrity?

Many of us on this forum were here during the Isiah years. We watched as Isiah announced the signings of Jerome James and Jared Jeffries (and cried during it). We raised our hopes when Stephon Marbury brought us back to the playoffs - only to see everything dwindle away as we dragged ourselves into salary cap hell with the trades for Jamal Crawford and Zach Randolph.

To accuse some of us of not caring...well, that's just a bit pretentious.

ESPECIALLY since you don't know any of us.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
yea man us 07,08.09 posters need to make a logo on our sig to notify we've been here when things were bad lmaooo. shit i remember ranting about Isiah on here like it was yesterday, and how mad i was when we got D'ant loll.
Absolutely...

I think for us it's a transposition of the "before & after" shots of a meth junkie.

Knicks fan: AFTER & BEFORE

f-4.jpg

Maybe our logo could be "I beat hoops HIV" or something?