If no LBJ can Lee come back?

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
First, hoping for LBJ for sure. But, If no LBJ, why not bring back Lee @ 10 MM.

Amar'e @ C, Lee & Gallo @ F, then you still have about 7 MM for a decent PG, or maybe that money plus when Curry's 11 MM comes off to maybe get Chris Paul by next year.

Hate to see Lee gone, so I'm probably pushing too hard, but I think without LBJ it would be worth looking at.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I like Lee but he doesn't fit into the team with Amar'e having signed as well.

Amar'e and Lee are both better suited playing PF. We'd get owned if we stuck either one of them at C - sure, there'd be offense, but we'd get crushed defensively with Amar'e and Lee both on the team.

Lee would most likely be used in a S&T for Monta Ellis...sadly.

CLYDE

Benchwarmer
First, hoping for LBJ for sure. But, If no LBJ, why not bring back Lee @ 10 MM.

Amar'e @ C, Lee & Gallo @ F, then you still have about 7 MM for a decent PG, or maybe that money plus when Curry's 11 MM comes off to maybe get Chris Paul by next year.

Hate to see Lee gone, so I'm probably pushing too hard, but I think without LBJ it would be worth looking at.

Reposting my yesterday post. With all the BS flying I still think Lee deserves to be back.

Plays his ass off, gets better every year, not a dick head, maybe he works on his D, was the 30 th. pick in the draft. Imagine if he steps his game up and we just let him go.

At some point real Knick fans and ownership should stop and really think about this. Just my opinion.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
Reposting my yesterday post. With all the BS flying I still think Lee deserves to be back.

Plays his ass off, gets better every year, not a dick head, maybe he works on his D, was the 30 th. pick in the draft. Imagine if he steps his game up and we just let him go.

At some point real Knick fans and ownership should stop and really think about this. Just my opinion.

he plays better defense than Amare:teeth:

quiggle

Starter
did the Knicks even communicate with Lee at all during this circus, after the way they handled him last off season and now this why would he want to come back? he deserves better.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
he plays better defense than Amare:teeth:

Amar'e averaged like 2 blocks a game in the last year D'Antoni was with the Suns...I don't know if the Knicks averaged two blocks as a team last year...

Sometimes I think people just say things for effect. Good defense is obviously about athleticism and willingness to play defense. STAT is obviously more athletic than Lee, so if you convince them both to give in and play hard on the defensive end, one is going to be a lot better than the other. Take a guess at who that is.