Witlock from fox sports is convinced

miked1958

Rotation player
I dont know about you but i cant sleep, thinking about all the possible senarios. Everytime I think i have every angle covered then something new pops up. Now ESPN is reporting that he is ready join the HEat.. ONe of the guys on ESPN feels it will be CHI coming in 3rd, Nets in 2nd and the Knicks winning LBJ.. I just wish we can fast forward to 9pm and it be over so we can REJOICE like never before or move on. Now that we waited so long for this to unraval it is not leaving us to many options on that other max contract. Would be bad to have it just hanging there.

I dont know about you but i cant sleep, thinking about all the possible senarios. Everytime I think i have every angle covered then something new pops up. Now ESPN is reporting that he is ready join the HEat.. ONe of the guys on ESPN feels it will be CHI coming in 3rd, Nets in 2nd and the Knicks winning LBJ.. I just wish we can fast forward to 9pm and it be over so we can REJOICE like never before or move on. Now that we waited so long for this to unraval it is not leaving us to many options on that other max contract. Would be bad to have it just hanging there.

There is no second or third. You sign him or you don't.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer

i know me either! 3 am and i'm still wide awake... this is crazy! the nba is no longer the same league it was 2 months ago