I don't want him anymore

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Why would he travel from Cleveland to Greenwich, 13 miles from the Knicks training facility and fly into the same airport that the Knicks fly in and out of, only to say he's going to Miami?!? Why?? ESPN in Bristol... is not close to Greenwich. There is a Boys and Girls Club in Bristol. There's a Boys and Girls Club in every f#cking city in the country. He didn't have to come to the Knicks backyard, he chose it.

This all means one of two things:

1.) He's traveling all the way to the Knicks backyard to spit in our faces

or

2.) He's sending out messages to the media to create more drama and draw more attention to himself.

Either way, I don't want him. At this point, I would rather root against him than root for him.

Thanks Lebron, you ruined my favorite sports franchise.

quiggle

Starter
I just gave you a postive rep, at about 9:12 PM can we start making anti-Lebron threads?

anyone here own a LeBron jersey, whatcha gonna do with it?

mafra

Legend
I agree As if he can manufacture animosity between Knicks-Heat, to revive the old rivalry of the 90s, or to create a brand new NYK-MJ all-out-war.

Like he's the new MJ. Wants NY to hate him. Wants NY to get good enough so he can oust us in the 2nd round the next 5 years?

Bring it on. Bosh is a nancy-pantsy. We'll get good enough, but we wont allow you to MJ us. When you show up, we wont boo.... We just wont come.

If we meet him in the playoffs, we'll just send you to the free throw line, or force you to clank jumpers.

We'll even help other teams get better to beat you if we have to!

I'll cheer againt harder than I would have rooted for you.

LeFlume

All Star
If it turns out that he doesn't sign with us then it's a betrayal of biblical proportion. LeBron make Judas look lika a nice and reliable guy. I will really hate LeBron as long as I live.

mafra

Legend
No, I won't. I don't want him anymore. The Knicks are more important to me than Lebron.

I'm not a Yankee fan for the same reasons.

I hear you. I would love for the Knicks to trade Lee to GSW for Morrow, Randolph, Wright & Turiaf, then turn around and sign Luke Ridnour. DO IT anon, before THE DECISION.

Go to war with:

Ridnour/Douglas
Morrow/Walker/Rautins
Gallo/Chandler/Fields
Amar'e/Turiaf/Wright
Randolph/Curry/Jordan

We might not have enough to win it all, but we would be the new PHO. Win close to 50-60 games and have playoff battles.

At least we would have our pride. WE REJECTED LEBRON. WE DIDN'T BOW DOWN AND ACCEPT THE MARK.

Then it would be lovely to root against LJ!

quiggle

Starter
If it turns out that he doesn't sign with us then it's a betrayal of biblical proportion. LeBron make Judas look lika a nice and reliable guy. I will really hate LeBron as long as I live.

how is this considered betrayal, he didn't commit to us in any form? if you're talking about someone like Boozer or David Wells, I understand.

pat

Starter
It would be hilarious if "the big three 2.0" in Miami did not work out. Although it is not that unlikely. >The problem is that there is only one ball in the game.

Asimov

Benchwarmer
LEBRON WILL BE A KNICK!!!
infominister.jpeg

mafra

Legend
SOURCES SAY Lebron will announce that he's retiring from basketball to star on GLEE. Singing-Dancing has always been his true passion!

I hear you. I would love for the Knicks to trade Lee to GSW for Morrow, Randolph, Wright & Turiaf, then turn around and sign Luke Ridnour. DO IT anon, before THE DECISION.

Go to war with:

Ridnour/Douglas
Morrow/Walker/Rautins
Gallo/Chandler/Fields
Amar'e/Turiaf/Wright
Randolph/Curry/Jordan

We might not have enough to win it all, but we would be the new PHO. Win close to 50-60 games and have playoff battles.

At least we would have our pride. WE REJECTED LEBRON. WE DIDN'T BOW DOWN AND ACCEPT THE MARK.

Then it would be lovely to root against LJ!

Randolph is much to skinny and frail to play the C position.