LBJ is a mastermind gloryhound egomaniac...100% NY bound?

iSaYughh

Starter
All these speculative leaks and rumors about MIA...literally gushing in...

= NYK

Clearly, if we've learned one thing, it is that LBJ and his team run a ship destined to attain maximum spotlight. They seem to be loving to "shock n awe" the world.

Its a cunning, well-oiled machine.

If LBJ truly is going to ink with Miami at his grand, epic tv show...it wouldn't be the Heat because the impact, shock, and --awe-- of his grand, finale would be severely blunted...

It would be the team that would truly "shock n awe" the world of sports while James grins from his perch.

That would be the NYK.

Least likely? The team already being anointed.

The team people are already saying they got Lebron pegged for and have him figured out.

The death bell being sounded for us the past 24hours and the anointment of MIA may very well mean we are the mortal lock after all.

:2cents: My last tango with hope, and that Lebron wasn't deluded by Wade and Buttbuddy Bosh.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
He's coming to the Knicks.

Has anyone realized that he's going to Melo's wedding in New York City on Saturday? He has to know that if he flies to the Knicks backyard to say he's going to Miami, he won't be able to go into New York. He will get killed for spitting in everyone's face.

It's obvious he's coming to New York. He's just sending out false rumors to keep the drama high and the attention on him. What a jackass. F#ck him.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I think Miami's legit. With all the noise, I can't see how it isn't?

If I'm right, it's a ****ing enormous shame that we lost Lee, while chasing a dog with his tail between his legs.

iSaYughh

Starter

If I'm right, it's a ****ing enormous shame that we lost Lee, while chasing a dog with his tail between his legs.

Absolutely. Losing Lee and all that cap while taking on all that risk would be deadly in itself, let alone the other ramifications. I think MIA is "legit", too. But I think we're front-runners if the above theory has any degree of truth.

I won't be surprised either way.

Regardless, the stakes have been raised so high in so many ways. Truly, we don't yet have words to comprehend the shame, indignity, and anger if we are spurned.

We're in the eye of the storm re-organizing, re-vitalizing, and destroying premiere and key NBA cities and franchises. Scary times.

KingCharles34

All Star
He's coming to the Knicks.

Has anyone realized that he's going to Melo's wedding in New York City on Saturday? He has to know that if he flies to the Knicks backyard to say he's going to Miami, he won't be able to go into New York. He will get killed for spitting in everyone's face.

It's obvious he's coming to New York. He's just sending out false rumors to keep the drama high and the attention on him. What a jackass. F#ck him.
Hes not gonna sign with the Knicks just so he can safely attend Melo's wedding, I am sure however that he will have plenty of security with him.

Hes going to the Miami skeet swallowers :sperm: :barf:

what's becoming increasingly clear is that James is a d!ck. he is.

it actually pains me to want him to pick the knicks as badly as I do knowing what a egomaniac he clearly is. I'll get behind him and be absurdly happy if he winds up with NY, but it makes me feel kinda like a chump.

Anyone else know what I mean?

I mean, I'm from the Bronx and went to the Stadium on Sundays like it was church. Alex Rodriguez is a tool of the highest order, but I still have to get behind him too.

This whole thing feels like a scam and I feel like I'm getting played.

Soooo......

I sure do hope he picks the Knicks.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
what's becoming increasingly clear is that James is a d!ck. he is.

it actually pains me to want him to pick the knicks as badly as I do knowing what a egomaniac he clearly is. I'll get behind him and be absurdly happy if he winds up with NY, but it makes me feel kinda like a chump.

Anyone else know what I mean?

I mean, I'm from the Bronx and went to the Stadium on Sundays like it was church. Alex Rodriguez is a tool of the highest order, but I still have to get behind him too.

This whole thing feels like a scam and I feel like I'm getting played.

Soooo......

I sure do hope he picks the Knicks.

Uhh...yeah.

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8351

Something is really wrong here, this guy is a complete egomaniac. I mean, can you ever imagine MJ pulling some crap like this back in the day??

HELL NO!!!

Where is the respect for the game, the teams, and all the other players. This guy is living in a bubble and it seems he doesnt really give a crap about the game.

We need players with passion for the game and winning, there will be plenty of time for building your ego, brand, etc after you have won a title or 2, maybe after you retire. Right now he should be focused on WINNING.

Like Stan Van Gundy said, this whole hour long thing is ridiculous. What? you need 15 seconds to say where you are going, then what??? 59:45 to pump up your ego?????

Bring back my thug knicks...god i miss the 90's teams attitude.

flknickfan

Benchwarmer
Plus, how cruel would it be to say this in front of a bunch of NY kids that you are going to the heat.

Man that would be cold.

iSaYughh

Starter
Still my hope.

All the buffoons in media saying Miami Miami Miami. Like they got him figured out.

Shock n awe, Lebron. Put the final punch on this campaign.

iSaYughh

Starter
Rofl. Look at this egomaniacal gloryhound pimping his own show in the final minutes.

Follow through Lebron. Full-measure. NYK.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Lebron James is with the Heat.

I'm surprised he went to the Heat, but I'm not surprised he didn't come to the Knicks.

Walsh's trades were all stupid. Trading away 1st round picks for a Lebron James fantasy is stupid, and people like me, Kiyaman, and several others understood that.

Had Walsh kept his draft picks and not traded Jordan Hill and Zach Randolph for cookie crumbs, the Knicks would have a bright future.

The Knicks could have had Amare Stoudemire, David Lee or Zach Randolph, and Wilson Chandler as their front court. With a future 2011 and a future 2012 pick.

Instead, they got T-Mac, Amare, and no quality future picks until 2013.

Last edited:

OakTree

Rookie

Agreed. Losing Lee was massive.

This exact minute, it's to hell with our record next year--I just want us to give Miami a good old, behind-the-barn, big-time ass-whooping.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Miami is like the Celts of '08 right now.
The Knicks... should have had a back-up plan for not taking the King
. That back-up plan should not have been to drop Lee.