2 Plus Years of planning and repostioning

miked1958

Rotation player
is about to be over. Over 800+ days of talking on the forums, at work, out with friends, at sports bars of how the Knicks were finally going to get their man. They worked moved guys around and got the cap adusted just right, and we talked about and discussed all of it right up until now. Now we have less the 3 hours left win or lose to talk about LeBron. Then it will all be over. More then likely he is not going to pick us and all this will be for nothing. Then if Amare is a bust we will be the laughing stock of the NBA (not that we were to far from it before all this). He we clear all this cap room and talk about bringing in Lebron and D Wade, Lebron and Bosh, Lebron and whoever. All these senarios and we will be almost left out in the cold with nothing. And in the end we get a guy that is a proven allstar and is coming out of the west. BUt LEE prob could do alot of the same and for ALOT less. So all in all if lebron picks another team tonight which it is looking like he is, THIS WHOLE FA SUMMMER of 2010 that we have all waited for FOREVER will be a great big FAILURE.. just like the knicks have been for a LONG LONG TIME> well dig in guys it looks like its going to be alot longer. sorry for the gloom and doom

petescud

Starter
I don't look at it as failure. The guy has to want to pick your team, doesn't he. At least Donnie put us in position to get picked. I applaud him for that. What confuses me is, a few months ago, i thought it was between us, the nets and Cleveland. How did Chicago and Miami get involved. Who did they dump to free up room for LeBron. And if it was recently, then why didn't Donnie do the same. I mean we were winning games with Crawford and Randolph...Maybe its me, but we were a playoff team as they were. They got rid of their guys at the end...right???