anybody wanna roll the dice with arenas

knicksince 93

Rotation player
so thinkin of other steps to make us relevant n i was wondering what about makin a trade for gilbert arenas, i would love to go n get lefraud's old playoff nemisis n go at it with the heat

th3realicon

Rotation player
I feel you buddy. But suffer, that's what we Knicks fans do. We suffer.

At times i wish Steinbreiner owned the team, he would have told LBJ "I don't care what your team is telling you. YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY IN NY"

nuff said.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
I have to say, if you are going to gambe, you want your gamble to have the talent that Arenas does. Having said that, it probably wouldn't be a prudent move but it sure would be interesting.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
So just because we couldnt get Bron we start panicking for a man with an albatross contract with bad knees? Who even when he was healthy and putting up 28 a game couldn't even get past the first round of the playoffs? His contract is a huge problem. Like LeFlume said if it wasn't for as many years, or as massive, then he still has enough talent. But in this salary-cap era we can't be giving out max contracts to non-max talents. Plus I don't want him to shoot Gallo, Stat, Big Smooth, Wilson Chandler, Toney Douglas, nd any of the other future Knicks lol.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Keep in mind Arenas wouldn't be a max contract, he's MORE than a max contract.

Like I've already said the WORST thing we could do is pick up a bad contract as a knee-jerk reaction to not signing LeBron James.

Paul1355

All Star
so thinkin of other steps to make us relevant n i was wondering what about makin a trade for gilbert arenas, i would love to go n get lefraud's old playoff nemisis n go at it with the heat
Gilbert can carry a team on his back, very under rated...but with injury problems and the off the court issues, I'd wait until trade deadline