**** you lebron

Trin_Starr

Starter
I hope Miami gets hit with a hurricane and drowns your ass

And then I hope delonte ****s your mother. Oh wait he did that already

I HOPE HE TEARS HIS ACL, I HOPE HE NEVER WINS A CHIP. **** YOU LEBRON you SCARED COWARD. YOU SUCK TOO, WILL NEVER EVER BE IN THE LEVEL OF KOBE OR WADE

Trin_Starr

Starter
Lol I'm pissed man. For two years that asshole flirted with us saying how he loves ny but one thing about us fans we don't like to be played. Can't wait for us his ass to come to the garden - we'll boo the shit out of him. Can't wait to hear the chants that start up.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Im not that hurt although this was stupid. No other big athlete to make a transition to another team would have done this. Unreal ego and hunger for money.

I like what we are finally doing in order to build some success. Young good talent with a star... A STAR. When was the last time we had a star, and no I don't consider Steph a star. Sorry if that upsets people, but he wasn't the kind of star I can get my loyalty behind.

A young player in Danilo who has the sky as his limit. A young solid point guard who has a unreal range and great is a great thinker. I like what we have and think we could make the playoffs. I can't see why won't.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
DL?

Someone(s) on the DL?

nba_g_wade_580.jpg

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
So sad... Lebron didn't do a damn thing to the Knicks. You guys got sucked in to Donnie Walshs' bullshyt and now want to take it out on Lebron... He wasn't a Knick, He never said he was going to be a Knick, Never hinted at being a Knick, this is all stuff created by Donnie Walsh, and then the Media egged it on. I've said this before and i'll say it again... Donnie Walsh should be the person you guys are upset at... but hey it is what it is

Paul1355

All Star
So sad... Lebron didn't do a damn thing to the Knicks. You guys got sucked in to Donnie Walshs' bullshyt and now want to take it out on Lebron... He wasn't a Knick, He never said he was going to be a Knick, Never hinted at being a Knick, this is all stuff created by Donnie Walsh, and then the Media egged it on. I've said this before and i'll say it again... Donnie Walsh should be the person you guys are upset at... but hey it is what it is
Lebron def gave hints, he gave hints to everybody...watch all the videos with james talking at press conferences about the knicks saying "The knicks should be open minded for 2010" talking about himself.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
lol really... even if he did say that, or something along those lines I dont think thats hinting at him wanting to come to the Knicks. especially if he said it once in a 2 year span. I mean c'mon now every NBA player, with the exception of Joakim Noah gives political correct answers when talking about the team they are playing... you read to much into it... trying to see if you could get a clue of what he was going to do. thats on you not him

jzero29

Rotation player
As a long time Knick fan, forget all those clowns

F-all the clowns who don't want to play in NYC. Forget them. They'll regret it. NYC is a cultural and financial mecca. Once the basketball team returns to high caliber, it'll be the Mecca of basketball again. This city has the most character out of them all.
We can't panic into silly decisions and bloated contracts for scrubs. We need to sign free agents that want to be here. Like C.Anthony, who played for syracuse. Forget the clowns who don't apreciate this city.

quiggle

Starter
wishing personal injury or something worse on somebody because they don't come play for your team shows the lack of class many of you have here. disgust. you deserve having to suffer a couple of more seasons and more with a mediocre team. just wait till Atlantic Yards becomes the scene for New York basketball lol.

Sage

Rotation player
In retrospect, I guess all the signs were there that Wade, Bosh and LeBron were all looking to play together, and Wade wasn't gonna leave Miami.

I was kinda bummed at first but I'm actually pretty excited for the upcoming season. So we don't get LeBron, I don't hate him for it. If he's giving up his MVP type seasons to be a part of a winning franchise, I can kinda respect that.

Meanwhile, I think we've got a pretty decent team, top 8 in the east possibly. On top of that we've still got some cap room and Curry's expiring, could come in handy for a mid-season trade.

What the Knicks can actually do with that freedom I don't really know, I'll leave that discussion up to you guys who understand all the finer points of the cap, S&T and all that stuff. But I think there's some real talent on this team, plus room to add more pieces.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
The only reason to comment on this thread is to congratulate the starter on a juxtaposition that says it all:

"What is your view of LeBron?"

"F*** you LeBron"

brilliant

rady

Administrator
Staff member
wishing personal injury or something worse on somebody because they don't come play for your team shows the lack of class many of you have here. disgust. you deserve having to suffer a couple of more seasons and more with a mediocre team. just wait till Atlantic Yards becomes the scene for New York basketball lol.

You're right. I hope Wade and Bosh get injured so lebron can fail by himself one more time :gony:

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
In retrospect, I guess all the signs were there that Wade, Bosh and LeBron were all looking to play together, and Wade wasn't gonna leave Miami.

I was kinda bummed at first but I'm actually pretty excited for the upcoming season. So we don't get LeBron, I don't hate him for it. If he's giving up his MVP type seasons to be a part of a winning franchise, I can kinda respect that.

Meanwhile, I think we've got a pretty decent team, top 8 in the east possibly. On top of that we've still got some cap room and Curry's expiring, could come in handy for a mid-season trade.

What the Knicks can actually do with that freedom I don't really know, I'll leave that discussion up to you guys who understand all the finer points of the cap, S&T and all that stuff. But I think there's some real talent on this team, plus room to add more pieces.

I agree with you 100% and being a Yankees fan I don't fault a team for loading up on stars but to hold the entire league hostage and basically preventing all these teams from signing quality guys because you want to put on an hour show basically worshiping yourself; classless!!!! When A-rod came to the Yankees, was he so narcissistic about it? Also, LaBron wants to be compared to Jordan or Magic or even Kobe??? You can't be mentioned in the same breath with these guys and run to be the #2 or even 3 on a team. If he was 35 and at the end of his career then go for it... Man up and stay in Cleveland and bring home a championship for them; like Jordan! Or, go to NY or NJ and be the MAN and make that organization. Jordan at the end of his career played in Washington to try to lift them up. Yes, he had a vested interest but he believed in his abilities and his brand... Even as a NBA senior citizen he took a team on his back!!! That's the difference between LaBron and Jordan!!!!

Trin_Starr

Starter
Ok i slept it off and now I feel much better

I do realize one thing though. It all came down to a little boy from the boondocks scared to leave his comfort zone where he had been all his life. Fear of losing fear of rejection so he took the easy way out. He has his boys in Miami. He can have fun

I also thank him for having the Knicks believing the hype because if it weren't for that we would never gotten under the cap we would still be stuck with monstrous contracts and 30 win seasons.

Now we have an 5 time all star in amare, cap space, tons of young talent and an expiring in eddy curry. We have so many options now to sign or trade for other great players.

And if it's one thing that is stuck in my mind a well built team beats talent any day. See shaq Kobe Payton mailman vs Detroit for the championship