How many ordered summer League

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
I'm a knicks fan first and have never ordered anything for basketball just the nfl sunday ticket every year. But I'm a Huge Syracuse fan and want to watch Andy Rauntins and see if hes gonna man up and show hes not a mistake. Plus I wanna see Wes Johnson and Jonny Flynn play on the same team.

And theres alot of good and upcoming players. They are on demand to right to my computer all for 1499. I know it doesen't mean anything and can be boring to some people but theres nothing going on and I can't stand baseball.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
And I make that point again. 25 mins away from seeing some action. I don't blame anybody because you don't know andy rauntins but i'm hoping he plays with a chip on his shoulder.(I know he will. The man is tuff) and make the team. Lets go

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
I live in Vegas, so it's right here for me. Actually its like a 20 minute drive away from my house so i might go to the Pistons/Knicks game on friday

elcol

Rotation player
yes they are playing the summer league games for the knicks on MSG so if you are local in new york you can watch it on MSG channel 27(time warner cable)

Kiyaman

Legend
I been watching all the summer games on NBATV, and was hoping to see the Knicks vs Denver game but its local so I have to watch it on MSG and listen to Walt Frazier/Breen suck up.

Rauntins passing skills is helluva alot better than Toney Douglas.
Douglas defense and scoring is the best in the game
Ty Lawson PG skillz is not only the best in this game
it is way above Douglas PG skills by 6 to 7 steps.

Rauntins/Fields/landry/Jordan is standing around watching Douglas go nut.
Rauntins shoot to many 3 balls 3-9 (damn Lance Stevensen pick)
Jordan is a 3 year d.league product
Powell is d.league
Lyons is d.league
Landry is a hustler
Fields will break into our rotation if he can play SG
Walker better step up his play before Fields take his regular season pt.

KNICKS loss to Denver

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
First summer league game. They looked bad. To many fouls. Looked out of shape. To many threes, nothing in the paint. Poor defense and poor execution on both sides. Ty Lawson controlled the game. It's summer league.

Paul1355

All Star
I'm a knicks fan first and have never ordered anything for basketball just the nfl sunday ticket every year. But I'm a Huge Syracuse fan and want to watch Andy Rauntins and see if hes gonna man up and show hes not a mistake. Plus I wanna see Wes Johnson and Jonny Flynn play on the same team.

And theres alot of good and upcoming players. They are on demand to right to my computer all for 1499. I know it doesen't mean anything and can be boring to some people but theres nothing going on and I can't stand baseball.
nba channel has all of them free and MSG hosts the Knicks games.

Speak3asy

Benchwarmer
Andy has skills with the ball. I saw him a lot as I'm a huge Cuse fan as well. He can do much more then shoot and I hope he develops well during the season. That fields kid looks a serious gem though.

What caught me by surprise the most today was Landry Fields. He actually showed some good moves with the ball and a nice ability to create his own shot.

Just gotta see if he can pull it off against NBA defenses though.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
Ya I fell ya, I got msg. I guess the only good thing about it is I can watch it whenever I want on demand. Lol .

Andy Rauntins has to

A. Make his shots.
B. Limit fouls
C. Create Assists- His vision needs to increase and he needs to make better passses inside. In transition as well.
D. Limit Turnovers
E. Play tuff defense- Shows glimpses of tuff defense

I'm a Andy Rauntins guy but he needs to do all that to succeed. He can't rely on shooting as many 3's as he did. He needs balance in his game. I hope he can do it. He grew up 15 mins from me and is now playing for my favorite team so naturally I'm gonna be a homer. But you can't ignore the facts. In the NBA It's a whole different ball game.

By the way I think the man can play some defense and has some basketball IQ and a lot of these players don't look special so far. But I'm just being realistic about how this man makes a NBA roster.

Last edited:

JCStone57

Rookie
I watched yesterday's game on NBATV which there all free. Ty Lawson definitely dictated this game but Toney Douglas looked good IMO.