how likely

knicksince 93

Rotation player
how likely do you guys think it is that we will have arenas, paul, or parker as our point guard starting the beginning of next season, i feel like we still have at least one more power move before training camp, with our primary pieces being eddy curry and wilson chandler to tradeoff

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
how likely do you guys think it is that we will have arenas, paul, or parker as our point guard starting the beginning of next season, i feel like we still have at least one more power move before training camp, with our primary pieces being eddy curry and wilson chandler to tradeoff

You know, from what I have seen through all of this; anything is possible. By trading Lee, Parker is not an option and it has taken away our ability to sign another MAX and Arenas is a max. As far as Paul, what do we have for them in return? Maybe take a bad contract along with him?

You know, from what I have seen through all of this; anything is possible. By trading Lee, Parker is not an option and it has taken away our ability to sign another MAX and Arenas is a max. As far as Paul, what do we have for them in return? Maybe take a bad contract along with him?

Okafor perhaps?