Source: Lebron was afraid of New York

Paul1355

All Star
Source: LeBron Was Afraid Of New York

Jul 09, 2010 8:18 AM EST
James_LeBron_cle.jpg
LeBron James didn't feel comfortable coming to play for the Knicks, a source told the New York Post.
James was afraid of New York's bright lights and the intense nature of the media, the source claims.
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni hinted that might be the case on Thursday.
"I think I was attracted to a lot of cities," James told Michael Wilbon after his decision as he sidestepped a question about New York.
"I was attracted to a lot of cities, but it came down to where I can win and where my family would be happy."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._lebron_was_afraid_of_new_york/#ixzz0tEQEFEWe

rw005

Benchwarmer
Just affirms what we've suspected all along - he's a bitch and a coward.

Can you imagine him in Newark? or better yet the Bronx, or 110th Street in Harlem

he would be probably be like that "Don't Taze Me Bro" kid. :smokin:

I hear he's going to play in the WNBA, since he's a vaghead.

Quote "I was attracted to a lot of cities, but it came down to where I can win and where my family would be happy." end Quote

makes sense, Plus Disney world/MGM, and Miami Beach is better than Coney Island. His kids will luv it there...

I still like my C.I. thou...but everyone has their perfenences...

You guys should lay off the haterade. kind of obvious the way you're sweating him... i think he likes vitawater, btw

let the man be...
---
in other news...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
haha pussy, Amare's a player i respect more now. not only is he probably my favorite player but he has the guts and attitude to go out and take the challenge of NY. now thats our type of player

lebron could have fun with the bitch 3 now ( although i respect wade still, he has Lebron and Bosh in the palm of his hands )

WVKnickfan

Rotation player
I have to ask a question! Do you all think JayZ had any say so in James decision not to come to New York? I could be wrong but I could see that little turd telling James"Man I know you can't come to the Nets so do me a huge favor and not go play for the Knicks".

Danilo

Benchwarmer
I have to ask a question! Do you all think JayZ had any say so in James decision not to come to New York? I could be wrong but I could see that little turd telling James"Man I know you can't come to the Nets so do me a huge favor and not go play for the Knicks".

Because everyone knows that people base life changing decisions based on a friend asking for a favor...

Zim

Rookie
It's fine, we don't need LeBron, lets wait and hope for Carmelo though, lets take back a NYer and let his home be the Garden.

iSaYughh

Starter
Some food for thought:

Evinced further by Lebron's high school documentary; he has had a terrible ache to belong and be a part of something. Not be (the) something. And he's longed to live a juvenile life like a Muskateer in South Beach and take loads of pressure off his back, let alone bring new challenges on.

Looking at the stone cold killer athletes I can think of, so many seemed to have a strong father-like figure.

Bill Simmons quoted it nicely. Lebron: "my mom and I decided I'd be happy in Miami".

(not that you can't have an effective, influential mother figure play the extra role of a father; it's just rare)

pat

Starter
(not that you can't have an effective, influential mother figure play the extra role of a father; it's just rare)

And a crack head banging your team mate just does not seem to fit that mould.

Either way, they can only lose now. Either it is "There was no way they could lose." or "Morons, how can you still not win a championship with Wade, James and Bosh on one team?".

Ewing

Benchwarmer
Why are we still creating threads about players that have nothing to do with the Knicks?
We all know that the last player who signed with for pat the rat is a coward and a pussy, but come on, let's move on and focus on what is more important: the Knicks!

vpell

Benchwarmer
"We don't have the pressure of going out and scoring 30 every night or shooting a high percentage."

- Lebron James