Who's Gonna Start @ The 2?

Starting 2?

• Walker!!!

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Azabuike

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Chandler

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Don't know, thank **** it's not Kyle Korver.

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

I blindly back Sky Walker, but Azabuike has some legit range and a good penetrating game.

They seem like incredibly similar players, Walker will have to show some versatility and defence to get over Kelenna, I think.

Regardless, I'm very happy with both of them, Rautins could be a steal as reported, it feels good to be a Knick fan again moving forward doesn't it?:gony:

iSaYughh

Starter
I want Walker too. Most potential. Showed he has the game. Lost the weight. Give him the keys for now.

Sign Morrow also as a value purchase. Walker/Morrow/Azzy/Chandler isn't a bad sg and combo sg rotation to bet on. And we have the depth to more comfortably wheel n deal any of them if an opportunity arises.

Toons

is the Bo$$
2010-2011 knicks

Felton.....Douglas...Rautins
Azubuike...Walker
Gallinari......Fields
Stoudemire.....Turiaf
Randolph...Jordan....Curry

Danilo

Benchwarmer
I want Walker too. Most potential. Showed he has the game. Lost the weight. Give him the keys for now.

Sign Morrow also as a value purchase. Walker/Morrow/Azzy/Chandler isn't a bad sg and combo sg rotation to bet on. And we have the depth to more comfortably wheel n deal any of them if an opportunity arises.

I agree with your first paragraph... not your second. Walker can play 2 or 3 chandler can play 3 or 2 and azuibuke mostly plays 2. Walker should start and play 33 mins, chandler and azu should both play 20 mins off the bench. Theres no minutes left for Morrow anyway, waste of money.

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
They are both good bench sparks but I'd like to see how much better Walker got. We know what we're getting from Azu.

i like chandler at the 2 he is more athletic and can create his shot walker i hear lost 17 pounds if thats true then walker without a question

Matu

Rookie
Walker ,just to see whats he got. Like MSGhobo said then we kind of know what we`re getting from Chandler and Azu . But i think its more likely that Chandler will start at 2 .

Paul1355

All Star

I blindly back Sky Walker, but Azabuike has some legit range and a good penetrating game.

They seem like incredibly similar players, Walker will have to show some versatility and defence to get over Kelenna, I think.

Regardless, I'm very happy with both of them, Rautins could be a steal as reported, it feels good to be a Knick fan again moving forward doesn't it?:gony:
This is something that has been bothering me lol

I think Walker can edge it out since he started some game last year and is more athletic and has a much better outside shot than Chandler.

I see Chandler more as the sixth man.

Everytime Walker starts he does better than coming off the bench.

Azabuike was a role player in Golden State and he will be in NY as well.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol Crazy8's...blindly backin Walker, thats exactly how I feel.

lookin at Azubuike's stats, he looks like he can play...but Sky walker kept gettin better the more he played too, and he lost 20 pounds.

At the end of the day whoever starts at shooting guard, i just cant wait to see all the players that are gonna get posterized by walker, stoudamire, chandler, etc. next year

:gony:

CoolClyde

Knicks 2010/2011 Lineup

2010-2011 knicks

Felton.....Douglas...Rautins
Azubuike...Walker
Gallinari......Fields
Stoudemire.....Turiaf
Randolph...Jordan....Curry

yo, bro! I figured exact same lineup before I saw yours, with Chandler in there somewhere... maybe D'amntoni will start Walker...

PG Raymond Felton / Tony Douglas / Andy Rautins
SG Kelenna Azubuike / Bill Walker (interchangeable starters)
SF Danillo Gallinari / Wilson Chandler / Landry Fields
PF Amar'e Stoudemire / Ronny Turiaf
C Anthony Randolph / Jerome Jordan / Eddy Curry (Expiring)
:beer:
Damn decent team!
:peace::gony:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i think its going to be open competition and will take till about the pre-season for a starting 2 to be announced and i think Walker will come away with it but Chandler and Azubieke will be the first ones off the bench and will play an integral part off the bench.

but based on what im hearing out of walker this offseason he's really putting in work and wants this maybe just enough to get the starting spot. we'll see how he does in summer league and through training camp. but either one of those that start im happy with they are all deserving to be honest