CP3 Signs On With LRMR

nymaddog

Rookie
Anybody else think CP3 signing on with Lebastard's marketing company spells doom for our chances at obtaining Paul? I would dare say it may have been the motivation behind the Felton deal. What does everybody think?

Paul1355

All Star
Anybody else think CP3 signing on with Lebastard's marketing company spells doom for our chances at obtaining Paul? I would dare say it may have been the motivation behind the Felton deal. What does everybody think?
Marketing deal?

Who cares, its marketing

He cant possibly be a Heat in the future if thats what u were fearing.

His contract expires soon, he will be on another team.

mafra

Legend
He is the 4th jerkoffteer. They all planned this in China. Not sure how they'll squeeze him in under the cap, but I expect CP to sign in MIA no doubt.

We get Deron Williams?

Wargames

Starter
He is the 4th jerkoffteer. They all planned this in China. Not sure how they'll squeeze him in under the cap, but I expect CP to sign in MIA no doubt.

We get Deron Williams?

I agree I feel dude is definitely a part of this clown collusion

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
IF CP3 really does go to MIA then our Eastern Conference All Star team is just going to be the Miami Heat starting lineup.... Go West...F*ck Miami.

.... but it won't happen

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Paul's not dumb enough to go to the Heat. Wall's signed on that LRMR shit too but he won't be signing with em or going there period.

I’ll be impressed if they can do it. If these guys really like playing together that much…so be it. Any team would love to have that many quality players. It’s cool if you can get paid and enjoy doing something you love, and be successful at it. That s the whole idea…isn’t it? Is it up to us to decide how someone should do it?

The Knicks just need to get their act together.