I simulated a season of the current knicks

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
So I simulated a seaon of the knicks with their current roster on 2k10... the rotation looked like this

Felton
Chandler
Gallo
Amare
Randolph

Walker
TD
Azzy
Ronni
Curry

We were 41-41 and the #8 seed... we lost in 6 games to the heat in the first round

I'll be happy with this, big improvement over last year. I would love to see the Heat face the Knicks in the playoffs and have history repeat itself(knicks 2nd team to knock off 1 seed Knicks vs heat in 5)

Last edited:

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Although I can't say much about a simulated NBA season in a video game just the thought of a Knicks vs MIA first round series gives me chills (and ya'll know how HOTTT NY is right now). No one would expect us to do ANYTHING but I think it would be very close to the LA vs OKC series. NY is no longer a place to go to for an easy W.

Danilo

Benchwarmer
I would love to come in 8th and play the heat in the 1st round. I think while they are clearly the better team, we have a chance to beat them on the inside. If Randolph can gain muscle, or Mozgov can prove to be a legit NBA talent I think we feast on points inside. Lebron will choke, and Douglas can d up dwade.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
So I simulated a seaon of the knicks with their current roster on 2k10... the rotation looked like this

Felton
Chandler
Gallo
Amare
Randolph

Walker
TD
Azzy
Ronni
Curry

We were 41-41 and the #8 seed... we lost in 6 games to the heat in the first round

I'll be happy with this, big improvement over last year. I would love to see the Heat face the Knicks in the playoffs and have history repeat itself(knicks 2nd team to knock off 1 seed Knicks vs heat in 5)

What was Miami's roster????

Starks

Starter
I would love to come in 8th and play the heat in the 1st round. I think while they are clearly the better team, we have a chance to beat them on the inside. If Randolph can gain muscle, or Mozgov can prove to be a legit NBA talent I think we feast on points inside. Lebron will choke, and Douglas can d up dwade.

I mean, it's not like we haven't done it before. Don't underestimate an angry underdog team playing a cocky favorite

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
I can't wait to play 2k11 with our new team! Felton to Amar'e I'm feeling the combo, and the kick out to Gallo in the corner...

On your note there would be nothing sweeter then seeing those cocky son of a bitches lose to us, the so called 'laughing stock' of the NBA for the last few years; in the first round.

JCStone57

Rookie
I started a season in 2K10 and Amar'e got hurt in the 2nd game against Miami. Knock on wood that doesn't happen

I also simmed a season.

We were 51-31

6th seed.

Beat the Magic in 7 games in the first round.

Beat the Bulls in 6 games in the second round.

Lost to the Heat in 7 games with a score of 86 to 84 in OT

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
I did one also cmon everyone do it yea

This was my outcome prettyvsweet

my simulation was a little better and I created Jerome Jordan and the Russian with overalls around 67

the outcome 49-33 good for the fourth seed. We faced Detroit in the 1st round went up 3-0 before them bastards made a come back and forced game 7 which we won to set up the much anticipated eastern conf semis bye NYK n MIAMI we were down 3-2 and we forced a gm 7 with gallo n Randolph combining for 56 pts and 21 rebounds we won game 7 106-103 we shut lebeitch down he went 8-26 and had 23 pts... Than went on to face boston in the eastern conf finals. That's were I'm at now game 7.

Randolph

Walker
TD
Azzy
Ronni
Curry

I'll be happy with this, big improvement over last year. I would love to see the Heat face the Knicks in the playoffs and have history repeat itself(knicks 2nd team to knock off 1 seed Knicks vs heat in 5)[/QUOTE]

iJoe

Rotation player
I started a season in 2K10 and Amar'e got hurt in the 2nd game against Miami. Knock on wood that doesn't happen

This brings back images of Mcdyess back in the day. That was perhaps the start of the downfall. :chomp:

Please please not again :pray::pray:

GeeboBXNY

Benchwarmer
This brings back images of Mcdyess back in the day. That was perhaps the start of the downfall. :chomp:

Please please not again :pray::pray:

Yep sounds about right, once McDyess and Houston got hurt and Spree was gone, the downfall began.