Today's nypost back page

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
Every time this man comes to OUR city he is gonna have to look over his shoulder... Good luck enjoying OUR night life punk!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
YES! now finally the dude will be booed every time he comes into NY and every time he touches the ball. it pissed me off whenever he got cheered at the garden he never did anything to merit it, boo him like crazy cause he cant handle the pressure of being booed

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
If I was him I would call in sick every time I had a game scheduled in NY or Cleveland. I am also personally going to boycott any product he pitches.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
all of you guys shut da fvck up and get over it damn... its not Chicago is acting like this or the Nets, stop it already shlt is getting ridiculous.. we had a CHANCE to get him, we didn't .. its over jeeze

Trin_Starr

Starter
all of you guys shut da fvck up and get over it damn... its not Chicago is acting like this or the Nets, stop it already shlt is getting ridiculous.. we had a CHANCE to get him, we didn't .. its over jeeze

And that's how u earn urself an easy infraction. If you don't like the thread then don't post. It's easy as 1 2 3.

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player
And that's how u earn urself an easy infraction. If you don't like the thread then don't post. It's easy as 1 2 3.

LOL, cuz you are the poster of this lame thread you give an infranction... lol eat a dlck B, lame azz... You guys are acting lil bltches for real over the lebron story and are being blinded by the ineptness of the NY Knicks Management... never thought Knick fans would be such fvckin idiots... guess all things are possible huh... infract these nutz in ya mouth

Btw I'm a lil faggot with a small prick u guys should call me lilprick_bkln

Last edited by a moderator:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Sure he did; he always beat the Knicks.

Yeah, it boggles my mind too.

No one replaced Reggie Miller.
No. One.

exactly my point, i dont care what the plan was when a player dismantles our team single handedly he should be ripped for it not applauded. Now he'll get the boos he shouldve always been getting

jzero29

Rotation player
As long as we don't forget this.

Lebron has never been booed or villianized at the Garden...We always cheered in hope that he'd choose us as his new home. I say we boo him from now on. I'll go against him till the day I die. I never once rooted for MJ...MJ was a hated but we had to respect his talented even as a rival. Lebron is now in that catagory. public enemy #23. Respect the talenent hate the player. Jordan never left the team and city that drafted him, have to respect that. Jordan won a million championships. have to respect that. Lebron has done nothing, abandoned his hometown and left the team that drafted him leaving both in disaray. Above all who did he spawn his home team for? Not NYC, which he supposedly loves. For Miami and Pat reilly another hated NY knick rival. F- lebron. He's spurned us both.
lets make him know he's a visitor in our town from now on. No longer making him feel welcome, in the hopes he'll make the garden his home. he choose his team this time. Let's let him know he choose wrong, he doesn't belong here. Going out to the night club...boooo. Stepping on our court wearing a heat jersey????..boooo. going to Yankee game...boooo. Your not welcome here anymore!!!!
He'll miss the friendly NY.

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
We can respect Jordan for being a competitor. He left it all on the floor, and damn well sought to prove that he was the best there ever was (and he did).

LeBron, on the other hand, is a pussy. When he tanked it in Game 5, he blames it on how "his fans are spoiled because he has so many good games." Like hell Jordan would have EVER come out with that bullshit.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Difference between King J and Air J? Jordan was a leader.

Both Jordan and James are treated like big threats when they glide down the court, as they should. However, unlike LeBron, Air Jordan had a solid team he could trust and could make plays to stretch defenses.
LeBron James actually did this his first year or two, but he's focused more on inviting double-teams just to prove he can score at will.

The staff really didn't do much to dissuade him.