predicting the rotation

wnyknicksfan

Benchwarmer
i think that four players will get traded walker chandler turiaf maybe curry before the start of the season most like for a nice two guard

my rotation would be

felton 30 douglas 15 rautins 3 doubt hell get time at all but his shooting ability will get him a couple minutes game to game

mystery player with 30 buike 18

gallo 30 randolph 10 fields 8 hoping he gets time because he is a true spark player with a lot of versataility

stat 30 randolph 18

mogoz 25 stat 8 randolph8 jordan 7

we could get another big man or a very solid shoot guard or maybe both but if we do a deal for richardson or someone like that it could work if we get a true experienced sg we can go deep in the playoffs

we will be the dark horse im quite confident with that

Man I don't think so Mozgov or whatever his name is will be like Feresonko or other bullshit guy. I think Jerome Jordan should get his playing time, looks good to me.Rautins will come as a two-guard (something like JJ Redick). But I don;t see him getting much time. Amar'e will get 38 min p.g. Gallo the same. Rest of team the same prediction as yours

mafra

Legend
It reall depends on how Azubuike is recovering from his knee injury. Say he's healthy:

Felton (Douglas)
Azubuike (Walker)
Gallo (Chandler)
Amar'e (Randolph)
Turiaf (Mozgov)

Something like this. We could really go with any PF/C combo involving 4 guys (STAT, Randolph, Chandler, Turiaf) in terms of starting.

ALSO, maybe Curry returns to form in Camp. Sounds funny I know. BUt, if so, then he starts.

Basically, D'ant likes to play 8 guys:

Felton
Azubuike
Gallo
Amar'e
Turiaf

Douglas, Randolph & Chandler off the bench.

To me, Azubuike is the key.... If he's hurting, then we REALLY need Walker to step up. Chandler would be bumped into the starting five and Walker would become the 8th man (2nd G in off the bench).

Mozgov, Fields, Rautins, Jordan have work to do to crack the rotation and earn D'ant's trust.

damjrod

Rookie
Predicting the rotation is tough to do at this point since we don't know what the roster will look like at the start of the season.

Right now, you have 2 definites and 3 fill in the blanks.

C
PF Amare Stoudemire
SF
SG
PG Raymond Felton

The way the team is currently constituted, I am inclined to let Randolph start at center despite the fact that he is only 225.

Knicks have desperately needed shotblocking for years now and perhaps Randolph can be Camby-esque.

Gallo and Chandler are obvious rotation players but where they fit in terms of the starting unit is still up in the air.

Chandler is best suited for the 3 on this team but so is Gallinari.

The Knicks lack a legitimate 2 guard at this point.