It was Beautifal now that think about it......

at 9:20 something july 8th, 2010.........Knicks Fans were pissed....Cavs Fans were pissed.....and for some reason Bulls and Nets fans were pissed.......

But for once the thing we were pissed at wasnt each other!!! We were all mad at that ****ing asshole LeBum James! It was Beautifal how we had all been at war for months....arguing on where LeBums going.....but in the end....we all hated LeBum....In unity......

It was like in the Grinch when all the villagers are singing after they loose there christmas presents. Except we didnt sings. The Cavs fans burned his Jersey, The Knicks fans swore Revenge(hoYeah!), and the Bulls fans made jokes about Delonte heading to Glorias South Beach.

But in the end, Hate Created Love. the Love of Hating LeBum....Together!

knicksince 93

Rotation player
at 9:20 something july 8th, 2010.........Knicks Fans were pissed....Cavs Fans were pissed.....and for some reason Bulls and Nets fans were pissed.......

But for once the thing we were pissed at wasnt each other!!! We were all mad at that ****ing asshole LeBum James! It was Beautifal how we had all been at war for months....arguing on where LeBums going.....but in the end....we all hated LeBum....In unity......

It was like in the Grinch when all the villagers are singing after they loose there christmas presents. Except we didnt sings. The Cavs fans burned his Jersey, The Knicks fans swore Revenge(hoYeah!), and the Bulls fans made jokes about Delonte heading to Glorias South Beach.

But in the end, Hate Created Love. the Love of Hating LeBum....Together!
of course another thread about someone who isn on our team, y do we still entertain him in any thread

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
of course another thread about someone who isn on our team, y do we still entertain him in any thread

I agree. Plus, not every Knick fan wanted Lebron James. I never wanted him and was entirely against getting him, the minute Walsh created a 2010 plan back in 2008.

Lebuhon is a choke artist, and he's overrated. Fortunately for him, Dwyane Wade is a great playoff player that can make up for his deficiency in the clutch department.

I did want Dwyane Wade, but I wasn't dying to get him. I just wanted the Knicks to get a quality scorer, and I'm happy with Amare Stoudemire. He's hardworking, tough, multi-dimensional, and young.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I agree. Plus, not every Knick fan wanted Lebron James. I never wanted him and was entirely against getting him, the minute Walsh created a 2010 plan back in 2008.

Lebuhon is a choke artist, and he's overrated. Fortunately for him, Dwyane Wade is a great playoff player that can make up for his deficiency in the clutch department.

I did want Dwyane Wade, but I wasn't dying to get him. I just wanted the Knicks to get a quality scorer, and I'm happy with Amare Stoudemire. He's hardworking, tough, multi-dimensional, and young.

i agree man, Amar'e is the perfect player for us he's only 27 and hes got the heart of a champion he plays hard every night and wants to be great. I think he's well underway and his accolades prove so he's among the top 2 big men in the league( Howard, Lopez will join em soon ) and he's proved himself everytime out in the postseason. Dudes ready to take on NY and he'll conquer the challenge just like he's done with the past ( knee surgery now 100% and eye surgery )

great pickup and will be huge in NY