LeBron heckled at Carmelo's wedding

iJoe

Rotation player
In addition to the report out there today in the New York Post about what transpired at Carmelo Anthony's wedding reception (Chris Paul, with a microphone in his hand, reportedly raised his glass to toast a future Knicks Big Three of himself, Amare Stoudemire and Anthony), there was this piece of intelligence whispered into the ear of ESPN.com by a trusted source:

During Anthony's reception, when the microphone was handed to LeBron James, there was a cacophony of hisses, whistles, mutterings and even a few boos before James was able to get any words out of his mouth. :boohoo:

WrongIslander

Rotation player
I'd like to think in a jovial way. As much of a bellend he's proven himself to be, someone's wedding is neither the time nor the place.

Paul1355

All Star
In addition to the report out there today in the New York Post about what transpired at Carmelo Anthony's wedding reception (Chris Paul, with a microphone in his hand, reportedly raised his glass to toast a future Knicks Big Three of himself, Amare Stoudemire and Anthony), there was this piece of intelligence whispered into the ear of ESPN.com by a trusted source:

During Anthony's reception, when the microphone was handed to LeBron James, there was a cacophony of hisses, whistles, mutterings and even a few boos before James was able to get any words out of his mouth. :boohoo:
lol lebron is only getting a taste of whats to come

KBlack25

Starter
lol lebron is only getting a taste of whats to come

Exactly...and to be honest I'm not sure he's ready.

This guy went around for a good majority of the 7 years he was around being cheered. He nearly started crying when they showed his burning jersey. If he thought that was bad, wait until the stuff fans say to him now. I could see him having a breakdown.