last trade we need for...

jpz17

Starter
Roy who? Roy Williams, UNC Coach?

We won't get an all star for unproven players man. Unless we deal with the Twolves that won't happen

dassknick

Benchwarmer
Even though I've heard he's not great in the locker room, a far more realistic and cheaper option would be Rashad McCants. I'm not thrilled with his game but he's a true SG and would probably welcome the opportunity to reunite with Felton.

That backcourt won a National Championship and his stats are deceiving because of minimal games played (is he always injured?). I'm sure he hasn't completely lost his jumper with a career .431 FG% and a .368 3 PT %.

I know he was invited to the Cavs summer league but had to care for his ailing mother. Anyone know who has rights or is he a FA?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i'd be open to giving McCants a shot i liked his game back in college and i always felt if he could stay on the court he'd be pretty good.

as far as the trade goes i'd love it but not a chance. we could however wait till January-ish and get Melo or Paul from their teams curry's expiring contract will be huge and add Chandler and Bukie and we could have Melo. especially cause its looking like melo doesnt wanna go back to denver so the nuggets might trade him to get something for him instead of nothing. if we could get melo midseason taht would make us a serious threat in the playoffs a team that could make the eastern finals
:peace:

Felton

Melo

Gallo

STAT

Turiaf

Toons

is the Bo$$
last piece is melo.

felton
gallo
melo
stat
randolph

chandler, currys contract, turiaf, jordan for melo and a 1st round pick

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i honestly dont think we need Paul and Melo, Melo will be just fine and should be enough to get us over the hump. Felton will surprise a lot of people with his play this season. He's a strong PG who could jet and run the pick-and-roll. i expect him to average 18 and 8 he's easily capable. if we could just add an elite perimeter player of melos caliber to Amar'es elite post play plus the addition of gallo as a strong 3rd option and Randolph emerging as a star we just need Melo honestly.

richtree

Rotation player
Very simple.
Chandler Douglas Curry for Roy

FELTON
RIP HAMILTON
GALLO
RANDOLPH
AMARE

How about the same trade for RIP HAMILTON.??????

He is a pure shooter. He is in unbelivable shape, run miles and miles everyday. He is long and plays defense.

Detroit is in financial trouble and wants to rebuild.

Roy is not realistic, Hamilton actually is...

nyk_nyk

All Star
Very simple.

FELTON
ROY
GALLO
RANDOLPH
AMARE

Amare will be playing his natural PF position.

That trade proposal might mean something if Roy was 8 years older and the team was in rebuild mode. Now, not so much.

iSaYughh

Starter
It's "simple". That's for sure.

Most senseless trade idea ive ever seen. Just randomly throwing some of our players for a young allstar with huge status and recognition to boot.

New New York

Quiet Storm
ummmm.....yeah.....Roy isnt coming to NY for that package!

I agree that he would be that missing component at the SG, but we don't have anything to offer.

Maybe we could get Atl. to give us Crawford in that package if we threw in Bill Walker...but Roy....not gonna happen

Speaking of Jamal.....I know he would be a nice fit to our core

Felton
Crawford
Gallo
Stat
Ronnie T.

JamalCrawford.jpg

lilman_bklyn

Rotation player

He is a pure shooter. He is in unbelivable shape, run miles and miles everyday. He is long and plays defense.

don think i'd be willing to trade all that for Hamilton though. plus I believe Hamilton may have a couple years left on his contract

JayJ44

Starter

I like that trade, as far as the players involved. Hamilton is a great fit for this system and he fills a huge need at SG. But what's Hamilton's contract like? If it's long and for a lot of money, I'm not sure we would want to have that kind of commitment to an older player.

Paul1355

All Star
Very simple.

FELTON
ROY
GALLO
RANDOLPH
AMARE
stop making random trade threds, no way Portland will trade Roy for that

The only possibility of a star coming in return for those players is Melo because of his desire to play in NY and that the Nuggets have a low chance of keeping him.

Dont throw in Durant as a possibility, dont throw in Paul...the Hornets want TOO MUCH for him, not Nash, not Dirk...teams dont want to trade these guys and will never do it for Chandler who jsut got caught smoking pot and Douglas who still has to prove he can be a starting PG who can pass better.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
That trade might be accepted in a video game or something, only if the GM is an 8-year old girl who prefers jumping rope and playing hop scotch.