PDA

View Full Version : It's too bad Marbury didn't work out

RunningJumper
Jul 25, 2010, 02:45
Knicks actually are his favorite team.

I'm hoping for a player on our team one day to be a fan of the Knicks.

Don't really have much to add to this haha. Just throwing it out there.

Dirk
Jul 25, 2010, 03:37
You are talking about a guy with:

- no rings
-caused our franchise MILLIONS
-smokes weed... A LOT
-proclaimed himself as being the best PG in the NBA when there was at least 8 better Pg's than him (5 with rings)
-posted videos of himself on you tube crying into a camera, rubbing himself with lotion and dancing to oldschool Michael Jackson records, etc etc
- sat on our bench in a suit and watching a game earning more than you and I and both our entire familes could earn in a year inside 48 minutes (x 67) (x 67 = TIMES 67, or MULTIPLIED BY 67)
- Got major excited on a NYC stret over a trade for Zach Randolph "a beast' down low, like we were going to win multiple championships, in case you missed it, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg

- Failed, in every season, in every aspect of the word FAIL

and now you start a thread about him 2 years later after we have totally changed the face of the organisation around and put us into realistic contention of actually going somewhere postive. ***K OFF ***T, I wish I could close this thread, douchebag.

Bunta
Jul 25, 2010, 05:01
wow i just looked at his stuff on youtube, was he making these videos before or after he was exiled from the team? Being from Aus we didnt get a lot of news about him off the court...I had no idea how badly he had lost it.

elcol
Jul 25, 2010, 14:23
that video was hilarious dirk!

RunningJumper
Jul 25, 2010, 14:47
Dirk, calm down. The point wasn't about me liking Marbury. I'm just sick of hearing about free agents using New York as a means to get bigger contracts elsewhere. I wish a New York kid would sign with us. Melo might be that guy, CP3, not so much.

shaolin
Jul 25, 2010, 14:48
That has got to be the funniest video I have seen in a good while.

Dirk
Jul 25, 2010, 16:52
Dirk, calm down. The point wasn't about me liking Marbury. I'm just sick of hearing about free agents using New York as a means to get bigger contracts elsewhere. I wish a New York kid would sign with us. Melo might be that guy, CP3, not so much.

Sorry, I shouldn't have called you names. Marbury just pisses me off that's all, years of looking and listening to all his sh*t.

Crazy⑧s
Jul 25, 2010, 17:10
You are talking about a guy with:

- no rings
-caused our franchise MILLIONS
-smokes weed... A LOT
-proclaimed himself as being the best PG in the NBA when there was at least 8 better Pg's than him (5 with rings)
-posted videos of himself on you tube crying into a camera, rubbing himself with lotion and dancing to oldschool Michael Jackson records, etc etc
- sat on our bench in a suit and watching a game earning more than you and I and both our entire familes could earn in a year inside 48 minutes (x 67) (x 67 = TIMES 67, or MULTIPLIED BY 67)
- Got major excited on a NYC stret over a trade for Zach Randolph "a beast' down low, like we were going to win multiple championships, in case you missed it, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaVa6NHwUUg

- Failed, in every season, in every aspect of the word FAIL

:agreed::agreed:

RunningJumper
Jul 25, 2010, 19:41
Sorry, I shouldn't have called you names. Marbury just pisses me off that's all, years of looking and listening to all his sh*t.

No problem. Good thing for me I didn't have to put up with that all those years since I didn't watch basketball in a long time before a couple years ago (not because of how bad the team was, just because I wasn't into it a while).

th3realicon
Jul 25, 2010, 19:43
Marbury couldn't work, couse he is cancerous. He infects everything he touches. That is why i am happy he is in China. I am hopping he will destroy the communist party from inside in.

GoKnIcKsDLEE42
Jul 25, 2010, 22:52
http://www.rudezone.net/images/notThis****Again.gif

Asimov
Jul 26, 2010, 14:25
i am ashamed he comes from brooklyn
they r crazy sometimes...like zab judah

NYCsBabiGurl
Jul 26, 2010, 14:32
That video is to funny.. I needed that laugh