Now that we have SOLID assets.. LET'S CHECK IN ON TONY PARKER

I know CP3 is the main focus on everyone's mind right now, but I think we're better off seeing about Tony and forgetting CP3. He will cost us a good portion of our young talent and Okafor's contract causes us to lose all flexibilty we have. I don't think Tony would cost us nearly as much and he isn't far off from Cp3 when healthy.. If we don't make a trade I'm still content with Felton, but instead of possibly gutting the entire roster for Cp3 I hope Donnie considers checking back with San Antonio for Tony now that we have some solid pieces they might be interested in.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Im not against Parker. Not sure if he can run a D'antoni offense like a Nash or Chris Paul but I leaning towards that he could do a good job.

I think it would be good for the NBA if CP3 went to Orlando and we got Melo and Parker.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I'm not so sure about Parker's instincts as a PG. He's a great scorer at that position. I actually like Felton more than Parker for coach's system.

Dario8676

Benchwarmer
I'm not so sure about Parker's instincts as a PG. He's a great scorer at that position. I actually like Felton more than Parker for coach's system.

Again I agree with you completely... I could see Felton as a much better fit in that type of system than Parker.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
You know, regardless of system I think Felton might be close enough to Parker to the point where we shouldn't even bother trading for him

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I'm not concerned about the PG position at all now. We have Douglas and Felton. I'd like Skip 2 My Lou to come for some minutes and I'd be set.

Paul1355

All Star
I know CP3 is the main focus on everyone's mind right now, but I think we're better off seeing about Tony and forgetting CP3. He will cost us a good portion of our young talent and Okafor's contract causes us to lose all flexibilty we have. I don't think Tony would cost us nearly as much and he isn't far off from Cp3 when healthy.. If we don't make a trade I'm still content with Felton, but instead of possibly gutting the entire roster for Cp3 I hope Donnie considers checking back with San Antonio for Tony now that we have some solid pieces they might be interested in.
We should go after Paul....then Melo...let's see how Raymond Felton does before we put all our eggs into Tony Parker's basket

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
I like RF. I like his contract and I like his speed and mentality. I like that he won a natinal championship in college and I want to see if he can run this system. He looks like a perfect fit from what I see!!! Tony Parker is a really good PG. Hes won some titles. He does some things! I would rather get Chris Paul for cheap but I don't think thats gonna happen. I hope RF comes out like a man possessed.