Looks Like We Won't Be Opening Up Against MIA

I got this from @theknickoftime twitter:
"Kurt Helin is reporting that the Miami Heat will open up the season in Orlando Oct. 28"

It looks like Miami will be in Orlando when the season starts. How will that match-up play out? I think Orlando will definitely pull it out with Dwight dominating Ilgauskas on the inside and Jameer Nelson scoring all over Miami's PGs

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
were playing Toronto, at least we'll start off 1-0 lmao. then or home opener is 3 days later vs Portland( i think thats a win too ). and we play Chi-town on christmas day in NY I gotta go to that game :peace::peace: let the season start already

NYKLiFER

Benchwarmer
I got 2 seats

were playing Toronto, at least we'll start off 1-0 lmao. then or home opener is 3 days later vs Portland( i think thats a win too ). and we play Chi-town on christmas day in NY I gotta go to that game :peace::peace: let the season start already

I got 2 Seats How much you got ?

Section 407 midcourt Logo facing you I pay $80.00 per game for the set.
Now key in such factors as

1.The GARDEN is SOLD out
2.Its a Christmas Game (I most likely will take my kids unless the money is 2 good to pass)
3.It's DA KNICKS vs BULLS on Christmas with revamped rosters.

Lets go Knicks

Last edited:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I got 2 Seats How much you got ?

Section 407 midcourt Logo facing you I pay $80.00 per game for the set.
Now key in such factors as

1.The GARDEN is SOLD out
2.Its a Christmas Game (I most likely will take my kids unless the money is 2 good to pass)
3.It's DA KNICKS vs BULLS on Christmas with revamped rosters.

Lets go Knicks

individual game tickets dont go on sale till next month i have to wait, unless theres a way to get em now?