Azzabukie and : The Knicks that dont smell Right

Is it just me or are these the Knicks that get talked about the LEAST on MSG? I mean Ive seen Douglas and Walker get talked about more then these guys. So it seems kinda fishy.

I mean It seems like theres something behind the Scenes going on where the Knicks dont want us to get Familiar with Azzy. i mean with all the guys coming over from the Warriors, Randolph and Turiaf have been out doin interviews and getting some MSG TV time, but Azzy is like the Mysatery Knick. i mean I have a strong fealing hes going to be the Piece in a trade for a certain Denver Nugget.

As far as Will the Thrill goes he isnt being mentioned on MSG or in articles at all ether. Last i saw of him he was at the Librety game on Friday and they showed him on tv. Also even though they showed him they didnt talk about him at all. Mean while they ended up talking about Anthony Randolph for like 5 minuites a few minutes later in the broadcast. I mean it used to be "Gallinari and Chandler are the Building blocks." now its just "Gallinari is going to have a breakout year and become a team leader."

All im saying is i have a fealing these guys arent going to be Knicks for much longer.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Simply put....we have no idea if he will be able to lace them up come training camp!

No conspiracy about it, he just doesnt appear to be ready

I wish he was because he could do very well with us

Just think of the thought that Azubuike will not be ready for the beginning of the season shows how much we got raped in the trade. We gave up a 20/10 player for a potential all star ,injured player and a 18-21 bench center and 2 Nd round picks and a lot of people are parading around like we won a prize i hope we got that trade done to trade them for Carmelo or a legit center.However i hope Axubuike can come back injury free but i think he has hit his ceiling as a 14 6 40% player and that is good for us at the moment while Rautins develops to back him up.

keyser soze

Benchwarmer
Just think of the thought that Azubuike will not be ready for the beginning of the season shows how much we got raped in the trade. We gave up a 20/10 player for a potential all star ,injured player and a 18-21 bench center and 2 Nd round picks.

shaq.gif

Anthony Randolph has twice as much talent as David Lee has ever even dreamed of having. And he's 7 years younger. And he plays defense. And Azu, when healthy, has the potential to be a legitimate starting shooting guard for us. And Turiaf is easily an above average defensive center. And I could go on but the point is there is no way in hell that Golden state raped us.

shaq.gif

Anthony Randolph has twice as much talent as David Lee has ever even dreamed of having. And he's 7 years younger. And he plays defense. And Azu, when healthy, has the potential to be a legitimate starting shooting guard for us. And Turiaf is easily an above average defensive center. And I could go on but the point is there is no way in hell that Golden state raped us.

Okay good points now lets break down what you just said. Anthony Randolph has twice as much talent( don't agree) has he produce as consistently as David lee or improve each year as David has no. Azubuike like you and i both said is a legit sg when healthy ,that injury is so bad he has already missed a year and probably won't be back for training camp Golden state got a healthy 20/10 and already have a wing players to be a sg . Lastly I said Turiaf is only a 18-21 min player which is a legit fact due to him having open heart surgery a while back now we are forced to play someone out of position at the 5. David Lee was and is all around better that the trash we have traded him for know look at Golden States line up

Curry
Ellis
Wright
Lee
Biedrins
this is a legit 35-37 win team in the west while we are only a 38-40 win team in the East

How did we come out on top in this trade

Paul1355

All Star
Is it just me or are these the Knicks that get talked about the LEAST on MSG? I mean Ive seen Douglas and Walker get talked about more then these guys. So it seems kinda fishy.

I mean It seems like theres something behind the Scenes going on where the Knicks dont want us to get Familiar with Azzy. i mean with all the guys coming over from the Warriors, Randolph and Turiaf have been out doin interviews and getting some MSG TV time, but Azzy is like the Mysatery Knick. i mean I have a strong fealing hes going to be the Piece in a trade for a certain Denver Nugget.

As far as Will the Thrill goes he isnt being mentioned on MSG or in articles at all ether. Last i saw of him he was at the Librety game on Friday and they showed him on tv. Also even though they showed him they didnt talk about him at all. Mean while they ended up talking about Anthony Randolph for like 5 minuites a few minutes later in the broadcast. I mean it used to be "Gallinari and Chandler are the Building blocks." now its just "Gallinari is going to have a breakout year and become a team leader."

All im saying is i have a fealing these guys arent going to be Knicks for much longer.
Well Azzy was injured so there are not huge expectations untill he is healthy but he might be that sleeper that all of a sudden is talked about constantly like Walker was when he started scoring all of a sudden.

Every player will get their air time.

The big news has been the rumors of Melo and that is way more important than Azubuike.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Okay good points now lets break down what you just said. Anthony Randolph has twice as much talent( don't agree) has he produce as consistently as David lee or improve each year as David has no. Azubuike like you and i both said is a legit sg when healthy ,that injury is so bad he has already missed a year and probably won't be back for training camp Golden state got a healthy 20/10 and already have a wing players to be a sg . Lastly I said Turiaf is only a 18-21 min player which is a legit fact due to him having open heart surgery a while back now we are forced to play someone out of position at the 5. David Lee was and is all around better that the trash we have traded him for know look at Golden States line up

Curry
Ellis
Wright
Lee
Biedrins
this is a legit 35-37 win team in the west while we are only a 38-40 win team in the East

How did we come out on top in this trade

Randolph has also only been in the league for two years. Don't forget it wasn't until David Lee's 4th year in the league that he was anything above a decent hustle guy off the bench and though he's a 20/10 guy it took him 5 years to get there. To claim that we got owned in the trade when we had no use for David Lee anyway (Stoudemire is far far superior) is laughable.

Don't forget the alternative was letting Lee walk away for NOTHING and instead we stole GS's best developing young player (I'd argue that Randolph easily has a higher ceiling than Stephen Curry).

And if you want to know a bit about how GS got owned in the trade, go find a forum of Warriors' fans and ask them how they feel about dumping Anthony Randolph to go after a 20/10 player who plays no defense

Paul1355

All Star
Randolph has also only been in the league for two years. Don't forget it wasn't until David Lee's 4th year in the league that he was anything above a decent hustle guy off the bench and though he's a 20/10 guy it took him 5 years to get there. To claim that we got owned in the trade when we had no use for David Lee anyway (Stoudemire is far far superior) is laughable.

Don't forget the alternative was letting Lee walk away for NOTHING and instead we stole GS's best developing young player (I'd argue that Randolph easily has a higher ceiling than Stephen Curry).

And if you want to know a bit about how GS got owned in the trade, go find a forum of Warriors' fans and ask them how they feel about dumping Anthony Randolph to go after a 20/10 player who plays no defense
the golden state forums had people furious over the trade...they were one of the worst defensive teams in the NBA and they just traded three guys for the worst defensive PF in the league LMAO

keyser soze

Benchwarmer

I was going to respond to Knicksfansince92 but this sums things up rather nicely.