does anyone have a photo of new jerseys?

quiggle

Starter
does anyone have a photo of how the Knicks jerseys will look starting next season, with the three layers? thanks.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
no i have no idea i seen the authentic jerseys at the NBA a month ago and it looked pretty much the same. but now they're not available online through NBA store. but the new swingman jerseys came out ima definitely cop one of those Amar'e jerseys

rady

Administrator
Staff member
are there going to be new jerseys? i dont like changes so i hope they bring back those late 90's uniforms!

quiggle

Starter
someone told me that the numbers will be three colors so I was wondering if any of you heard about it? it looks like all the teams are tweaking their uniforms in some way next season.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
images

Always been my fave Knick logo. And why have we never had a black or orange jersey?

Black with orange would be brilliant if done properly.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i agree a black jersey would be off the hook and we could wear it on sunday games or holidays ( similar to the lakers white one ) and would definitely look hot. but then again the white and blue ones are classics! loll

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
i agree a black jersey would be off the hook and we could wear it on sunday games or holidays ( similar to the lakers white one ) and would definitely look hot. but then again the white and blue ones are classics! loll

Agreed. I'd want it to be the few games a year jerseys instead of the green (too much like Boston).