Mozgov's Most Recent Game - RUS VS TUR

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Bar an incredible block in the first half, he was basically ineffective.

No decent clips on YouTube, but you can download the game here:

http://bt.davka.info/

The refs were hopeless and made some horrible calls against The Gov. It reminded me of the Shaq conundrum; where Shaq is so enormous that even light contact looks like a lot more, and the refs are in a bit of a stalemate and become indecisive. Mozgov won't be getting the benefit of that doubt in the US. Shaq often got the benefit as an NBA superstar.

After watching a handful of games and a lot of highlights, I think Mozgov - if he starts - will almost always be the first on the team with 2 fouls and an early sit on the bench.

-He's no starter.

-You've gotta love his niggling defence.

-He'll punch on with someone this year for sure.

Toons

is the Bo$$
The Gov just dropped 19 on the ivory coast.....8/10 shooting. one block in 21 mins of play.

portega1968

El Cacique
He looks lethal in the pick and roll!!!!

On the flip side, he looks like shit defending anyone.. totally relies on his athletic ability to get a block every now and then, but still lacking fundamentals defending pick and rolls and penetrating players.

Overall, he looks like someone who will be earning minutes in our rotation although it'll take him a couple of seasons to blossom into a solid contributor.

Paul1355

All Star
Is it me or does mozgov pretty fast for a 7 footer
he is because he can run the floor so well for a big man.

THe IQ is not there yet, he looks like a raw big man who knows how to use his size as an advantage and knows the pick and roll down to a science.

He will be used from the start with our team. Probably start out getting 5 min a game, then once Turiaf starts getting tired, which will happen, Mozgov will gradually take over as the back up Center, maybe even a starter in two years if we sign the team option on his contract.

I'm exicted about so many players that I am kind of obsessed with the Knicks right now. I gotta stop. This is killing me lol

portega1968

El Cacique
I'm exicted about so many players that I am kind of obsessed with the Knicks right now. I gotta stop. This is killing me lol

go ahead and block yourself until the start of training camp :3stooges:

Mozgov may turn out to be a steal!!!!