STAT's wife

MSGhobo247

Rotation player
In EVERY picture of Wilson Chandler they call him Amare... so idk if that's Amare's wife... kinda disrespectful but obviously the person who posted these pics doesn't know anything about basketball.

Last edited:

tiger0330

Legend
I don't think Stat is married and that pic is Wilson Chandler who I don't think is married either so who knows who that girl he's got his arm around is.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
In EVERY picture of Wilson Chandler they call him Amare... so idk if that's Amare's wife... kinda disrespectful but obviously the person who posted these pics doesn't know anything about basketball.
The photos come with captions included from getty so they are the ones to be blamed for this, definitely wasn't expecting such an error from them. Must be the fact that the guy who shot them is a fashion photographer? :)

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
If I'm not mistaken, Melo and LaLa tried to set Amar'e up with one of the Williams sisters.
Imagine how huge and manly those kids would be.

KingCharles34

All Star
lol @ thinkin Wilsons Amare :lol:

I would get it in with Wilsons wifey

If I'm not mistaken, Melo and LaLa tried to set Amar'e up with one of the Williams sisters.
Imagine how huge and manly those kids would be.

I would pound out both them until their swollen

Chandler's been playing so good people are mistaking him for Amar'e.
If amare doesnt step it up people are going to start mistaking him for Eddy Curry.

eddyhungry.JPG

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The woman in the picture is Cappie Pondexter.

She's the star of the New York Liberty.

Ironically, she came to New York from Phoenix, just like Amare Stoudemire. I've seen her play, and she's a very good scorer.

Wilson Chandler is a Liberty fan, so that's probably why he took a picture with her. Stephon Marbury, Ronny Turiaf, and Danolo Gallinari have all attended Liberty playoff games.