Rick Kamla: Knicks, Randolph, Felton, Lee trade, Playoffs.

Blumatic

Rotation player
I would laugh in his face too about the Nets. I mean we are a dynamic team. Honestly Amar'e would have to fall flat on his face for the Nets to make the playoffs over us.

iJoe

Rotation player
I'm pretty skeptical on the Nets as well. I believe they have no place to go but up, but Brook Lopez is a bit overrated and Harris has shown he doesn't have heart. Troy Murphy and Lopez should make for one of the slowest footed frontcourts around. Think the addition of Outlaw and Morrow are enough to push them to the playoffs? Unless Favors turns into an allstar, the playoffs look pretty far away for the Nets.

I absolutely love that quote about Felton's toughness. You'll literally have to drag him off the court to stop him from playing.

The main reason we didn't keep David Lee is financial flexibility. Even when we didn't land 2 big free agents this season, we still have room next year to make another run. The fact that we got Randolph, buike and Turiaf is just icing on the cake. Gotta love how Wash is running things. There actually is a plan for once.