Brossaurd interview with Denver. Listen.

Blumatic

Rotation player
Now I always felt that Broussard, unfairly gave the Knicks a shot a Lebron. We all knew that we had to land someone first before getting Lebron (thats what the tmac deal was for) but he never mentioned that fact. It wasnt until we got Amar'e that he came to his sense.

Now he's making sense with the NYK, CHI chances of getting Melo.

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/MikeEvansScottHastings/Story.aspx?ID=1282995

On a side note. These reporters are so dumb. Why do they continously say that we missed on Lebron and desparatly signe Amare later. We got Amare pratically a week b4 Lebron's decision. It is that kind of thing that show this media bias against the Knicks.

Now I always felt that Broussard, unfairly gave the Knicks a shot a Lebron. We all knew that we had to land someone first before getting Lebron (thats what the tmac deal was for) but he never mentioned that fact. It wasnt until we got Amar'e that he came to his sense.

Now he's making sense with the NYK, CHI chances of getting Melo.

http://www.1043thefan.com/channels/MikeEvansScottHastings/Story.aspx?ID=1282995

On a side note. These reporters are so dumb. Why do they continously say that we missed on Lebron and desparatly signe Amare later. We got Amare pratically a week b4 Lebron's decision. It is that kind of thing that show this media bias against the Knicks.

Thats the thing I love about being a New York sports fan. Everybody hates you. All you have is you, your team, and your city. Its not like being a florida or an LA sportsfan where the media sucks your butthole.

When your on the top of your game, they want to paint you as weak and bring you down.

When your on the bottom, they wana keep you there.

The only thing the Media does is book us to be the big market with all the money! we have an unfair advantage because were a big market! So they make us look like some Evil empire going into the Super Bowl/ Stanley Cup/ NBA Finals/World Series so that they can have a little storyline of a small market team beating a big market team if the small market team wins.

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
All my teams are NY Teams except Americas Team because I Live in America. Same thing with Americas Team. LOL just playing.....**** all these reporters... there like these people that predict the nfl.. or any sport for that matter. stupid people believe it.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Broussard makes a lot of logical sense here. NJ may have the pieces to get a deal done but Lopez and Harris did nothing for that team last season and they would be giving up a potential star in Favors. It would be hit or miss for him to sign an extend and trade with NJ.

CHI has all the right pieces for Melo to win right now, but apparently they must be willing to trade Noah for anything to happen and he's a big part of their success.

HOU and Yao's situation is up in the air too. Will Yao fully come back to form? Will he re-injure himself? Can he make an impact?

NY right now is not a contender BUT we are in position to acquire D Will or Paul when they become FAs plus we already have arguably the best PF in the game with some nice YOUNG complimentary pieces. Its almost a guarantee that if Melo signs then Paul or D Will would follow to create a new big 3. I think Walsh is working his ass off right now to get us a 1st rd pick. Don't know how he's gonna do it but I'm hoping he can.

It's not a secret. Melo wants NY and we want him but the only thing keeping us apart is a damn draft pick. It's really that simple. We need a ****ing 3 team deal ASAP!