Dont Let Them Do It; The Negativists Are At Work Already

I can already see the articles churning out coast to coast from writer to writer, to ESPN analyst to lurkers on south beach posting and toasting for, and on their own accord. THe negativity and bashing hatred that has presented itself to knicks fans since 1999 is rearing its ugly head again; as we move closer and closer to a season that in truth, spells turn around, spells playoffs, spells a future.

I watch as the links pile up like little league football kids on a running play, and I cant help but think about how the dynamic of our forum will drastically change once we start listening to it.

Having us regret and bash donnie for trading away a pick with jefferies, meanwhile no one could have guessed lebron would have made the "decision" he made.

Trying to have us believe that David Lee is better than Amare, meanwhile letting Lee Go, Gave us Amare, Randolph, Azabuikie, Turiaf, which in truth those 4 are better than our whole entire starting lineup over the last decade.

I had to post this thread, to make a point, that until proven guilty the knicks are innocent of lacking defensive players

innocent of lacking a solid starting pg

innocent of lacking a legitimate perennial all star big man

innocent of lacking bench depth and versatility

innocent of not having promising young players

innocent of having unproven players with loser mentalities

and innocent of the charges of having no cap space that will lock us up for years to come

These are the articles that we should be writing, reading, loving and buying into

and oh yeah

we will be innocent of having another losing season.

your thoughts.

Blumatic

Rotation player
AMEN, brother. I mean, the media laughed at us for year when we go after players or when players consider us but they give us no credit for trying to build a team.

They wont would give us credit until we win the championship. Hell even if we win one they would say it was a fluke.

I'm telling you, it's fate Melo will be a Knick, they already criticize him so badly for not being as good as Lebron or Wade. Thats what they do to the Knicks. Everyone saw the Lebron vs. Melo showdown. Lebron couldnt guard him.

I cant wait until he gets here. This will be one of the best teams in the NBA and they think we would only be good for a 6th seed (thats as good as the Hawks and we beat them every year in the regular season).

NYK all day!!!!!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Having us regret and bash donnie for trading away a pick with jefferies, meanwhile no one could have guessed lebron would have made the "decision" he made.

Donnie didn't wanna trade the pick. He said it himself. Cleaning up Isiah's shit probably took a year off him. That being the most bitter pill to swallow.

"But you always want to keep first-round picks. The '12 pick I didn't like doing. I remember the night before we did it thinking 'I don't like doing this, but we're going to do it.' And I'll second guess myself forever on that."

He's being a bit hard on himself I think.

As a counter, after making an ill-favoured trade, Donnie brings in Stat, Randolph, Felton and a reliable bench, as well as stealthily manoeuvring the Mozgov signing. Flexibility is still there, the contracts - bar Stat's - are brilliant, one of the leagues youngest teams.

If that's not a silver lining then I don't know what is?

Donnie didn't wanna trade the pick. He said it himself. Cleaning up Isiah's shit probably took a year off him. That being the most bitter pill to swallow.

He's being a bit hard on himself I think.

As a counter, after making an ill-favoured trade, Donnie brings in Stat, Randolph, Felton and a reliable bench, as well as stealthily manoeuvring the Mozgov signing. Flexibility is still there, the contracts - bar Stat's - are brilliant, one of the leagues youngest teams.

If that's not a silver lining then I don't know what is?
You think we could get our 2012 pick back? Like what if we did a three team trade with Houston and

Rocets get
#Toney Douglas

Nuggets get
#Eddy Curry
#Wilson Chandler or Kelena Azabukie
#Bill Walker
#Uur 2012 (from denver) and 2013 first round picks
#2nd rounder from Boston

Knicks Get
#Carmelo Anthony
#2nd rounder from Houston

Giving us a spectacular lineup of

PG: Felton
SG: Mello
SF: Gallo
PF: Stoudemire
C: Randolph/Turiaf/Mozgov

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
I don't think any one is worrying because of the points you just stated. LOL, you gotta have thick skin to be a Knick fan. There target number one because of the laughing stock of a owner. I'm use to this, people talk and I don't really care because it dosent mean shttt. If you can't take the critism as a NBA player, get the fuk out, LOL.. And as far as fans, we should be used to this by now. They have been talking mad shtt sense day 1. Who cares? Fuk emm all.

word up, I just wanted to create some where to remain positive until reason to not think so

dudes

we are in great shape

amare
randolph
felton

just those 3 are better than most of the league outside the elite 8

portland
chicago
lakers
celtics
magic
heat