With Timofey Mosgov gettin all this Juice from the Big Cock and Antoni...

???

• Tim-a-G Mosgov

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Anthony Randolph

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ronny Turiaf

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Eddy McFurry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KingCharles34

All Star
Whats your personal opinion about him starting for us? Looks like we got 3 options with Randolph and Turiaf as the other two. If you were to pick a starter for our first game, who would it be?

I would still go with Randolph

tiger0330

Legend
The only natural center of the 3 is Mozgov, D'Antoni likes him, I would let him start and give him as much playing time at the position. Give him a crash course in playing as an NBA center when the games don't count.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
The team is in need of a rebounder in the starting 5 and its simply not Randolph. Randolph will never have a bigger position other than sixth man because he plays for himself trying to look good. Its better he comes off the bench because he can simply score, and could play a lot of positions to give players rest.

The two players that are really competing with each other is Mozgov and Turiaf. Mozgov need to show his aggressiveness in rebounding the ball, if he can show he is capable, the job is his. Turiaf has better awareness and can rebound, this is why he might win the center position.

Paul1355

All Star
Whats your personal opinion about him starting for us? Looks like we got 3 options with Randolph and Turiaf as the other two. If you were to pick a starter for our first game, who would it be?

I would still go with Randolph
Randolph has skills but does throw up dumb shots, he will learn....but Randolph is so good in every other area and we have guys like Gallo who are jsut as inconsistent.