Please put useless Gallo on Inactive List

Asimov

Benchwarmer
He is ****in useless right now. If he's hurt he has no business on the court since he plays no defense anyway.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
We really need to stop posting threads which say OMFG (THIS PLAYER OR THIS COACH) SUCKS SOOO BAD LET GET RID OF HIM OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Chill, it's one game.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Gallo was benched after a while but shooters have their slumps. Gallo will find his shot and you will think differently. Its a team game and they played a good game without him, when Gallo finds his game the team will be a strong offensive force.

Paul1355

All Star
He is ****in useless right now. If he's hurt he has no business on the court since he plays no defense anyway.

agreed, if he can't provide offense then he is useless since we have guys that are better on defense, rebounding, and are more athletic than him....right now Chandler should be starting and Fields, a rookie, is making Gallo look like a bum.

I would put Walker over Gallo right now....Gallo has to put his head on straight, as Kelly Tripucka said...LOL

quiggle

Starter
libro-gallinari.jpg

quiggle

Starter
oh okay thanks, I thought it was the other way around. is the book any good? I thought you were supposed to write one after your career is over to reflect.

kukoc7

Benchwarmer
oh okay thanks, I thought it was the other way around. is the book any good? I thought you were supposed to write one after your career is over to reflect.

I'm not going to read it, Gallo has to play basketball not to be a writer and his life is too short to be interesting right now.
Maybe when we'll win the title with the Knicks. :)

Sage

Rotation player
If his shot isn't dropping he needs to do something else to provide offense. Drive to the basket, try posting up a smaller forward. Do something else other than camp on the 3 point line.

Inactive list is probs a bit harsh so early in the season. Especially when so many people were on his nuts like 3 weeks ago.

bboycustom92

Benchwarmer
come on guys. It's just 3 games into the season, he's in a slump. Everyone gets one here and there. Don't forget that last year he was our go to guy on most nights. He'll be back and better then ever.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GOwhdfUcUg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GOwhdfUcUg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

clumsy

Rotation player
He was our go to guy because we didn't have Amare. Not that Amare has been playing great either but his body of work leads me to believe he will be good.

If anything it should be getting Homeboy wide open looks. The crazy thing is he isn't even getting booed at the Garden so really he has no excuse to be playing so poorly. This has been since the preseason now

KBlack25

Starter
What would be the sense in making him inactive? We spent our #6 overall pick on him not too long ago, we might as well play him. If he fails this season he won't be back, but either way we aren't going to win the NBA title this year...

Putting him on an inactive list serves no positive purpose whatsoever.

Paul1355

All Star
come on guys. It's just 3 games into the season, he's in a slump. Everyone gets one here and there. Don't forget that last year he was our go to guy on most nights. He'll be back and better then ever.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GOwhdfUcUg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7GOwhdfUcUg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

remember Gallo's slump last year? How bad he was for over a month? That was suppose to be a rookie slump to never happen again, it looks like this might be his career....a very inconsistent streak shooter. Rashard Lewis pt. 2?