I am officialy a member of Team Chandler

Right now wilson chandler is the 2nd best player on our team. He does it all. Grabs Boards, shoots it, lays it, dunks it, blocks it! Gallo may have a chance to become a great player but Chandler has just BECOME a great player! Chandler can handle the trade rumors without making up injurys, and hes been here since 07 so hes homegrown, I say hes an untradeable.

Gallo on the other hand is about to break down and cry in front of the MSG camera crew. come on Gallo. Pull it together. if you actually had a heart beat we would have won last nights game. I say trade Gallo while hes still trade able!

if we can get

PG: Felton
SG: Chandler
SF: Melo
PF: STAT
C: Mozgov

then we will be in buissness! all we need on this team is a Slasher/Closer and Melo is that guy! Make it happin Capn!
alg_walsh.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Chandlers the man, definitely one of my favorite players now and realistically i expect him to finish the season at about 18-19 points a game which is beast, we gotta resign this guy asap! definitely going to add that dynamic piece were going to need with Amar'e and presumably Melo having that 3rd scorer who can even take over a game ( whether its defensively, hustle, scoring, etc ) would be huge and needed if we are to take the leap to championship contention. Donnie knows this and thats why he's bringing him back

definitely getting me a Chandler jersey at the NBA store seen em back in July now i want one hahaha, i know its off topic but still :cool:

XxWinKnicksxX

Benchwarmer
contract season, remember how well Quentin Richardson was playing for the Heat last season.

I hope your wrong. I was very wrong. I thought because of the way he carried himself, he didnt bring it. Now I don't have to do this, But I was wrong, I am pleasantly suprised about the play off ill will.

quiggle

Starter
there is no "team" Chandler, he knows this is the final season with the team and he's just doing as much as he can to show off to the scouts from other teams in league who attends the game, to up his value. don't think that he is giving his all to help the team win games.

iSaYughh

Starter
there is no "team" Chandler, he knows this is the final season with the team and he's just doing as much as he can to show off to the scouts from other teams in league who attends the game, to up his value. don't think that he is giving his all to help the team win games.

Ultimately. I agree with this. Sadly.

It doesn't seem like management truly will do what it takes to keep him.

Walsh will include him for Melo in all likelihood. While I cant help but feel with some creativity, chutzpah, and powermoving, we couldn't peel Melo from DEN for less (than what it seems we're likely going to give up).

Same time. Wilson keeps this up, and we may be able to swiftly scoop up Melo for a lot "less" (than our assumptions prior to Chandler's surge).

Chandler + Gallo + 2014?

Chandler + AR + 2014 + ____?

How ironic if we end up KEEPING Gallo in getting Melo bc of Wilson's esteemed play??