Anthony Randolph's Debut + Shot Blocking

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
hope_medium.gif

Really looking forward to seeing what he'll bring against Chicago.

"He's obviously a very athletic, talented player," D'Antoni said. "He's been out a little bit, been a little up-and-down during the preseason, and hopefully it's enough. If it's up, his minutes will get more, and if it's down, it will take a little bit longer.
"But at age 21 and full of talent, it's a little bit of a project, but something we'll work on."

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/knicks/his_appearing_act_2ceZSRCrM7yK4FgjBWUJTK#ixzz14GBtjK5j

I'm hoping for aggressive offense and suffocating defence against Deng. Deng had a big night Sunday in a win against Portland with 40 points.

The Knicks are averaging a massive 8.33 BPG to lead the league, with a +4 BPG against opponents thus far. With Randolph's recovery from a sprained ankle, we add more SWAT prowess and could lead the league this season.

http://www.nba.com/statistics/sortable_team_statistics/sortable2.html?cnf=1&prd=1

Defence, gentlemen, is back in orange and blue.
555979.jpg

petescud

Starter
Bring it on......so peed we're off tonight.....but in light, it give AR more time to work with the guys, before throwing him out there

Paul1355

All Star
dont be surprised if Gallo becomes a role player because of Anthony Randolph's return...unless Randolph blows the oppurtunity like he blew that open dunk in pres season, I see him getting as much minuts as Gallo unless Gallo gets out of the funk, which i really don't know will happen.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
preseason isnt always an inclination for whats going to happen in the season, i mean the hornets had a horrible 1-6 record and their undefeated at 4-0 now, some players have a bad preseason and a great season, im hoping for that out of AR, i mean with Gallo playing like shit, hopefully AR could make up for it by playing a solid game 11, 8, and 3 blocks would be nice

KingCharles34

All Star
5 ☆☆☆☆☆ Thread

Even though Ransoft played like a girl during preseason, i still havent given up on him. Perhaps partially because of my bias to any player that draws comparisons to the GREAT MARCUS CAMBY.

Im hoping that Randolph hadnt fully recovered from his injury last year, and that once he does he will be rejectin shots, snatchin rebounds, and throwin down dunks.

The fact that he missed the dunk in preseason might actually be a good sign, for a 6'11 player with great hops to miss a dunk might mean that he just hasnt fully recovered yet.