TURIAF - oh baby!

supercelo24

Rookie
We've shown love to STAT, felton, tdoug, gallo, fields....what about our boy RONNY? I really like what he brings to the table; brings energy to the floor, has a great defensive mindset (he's a block hawk!) and he's always looking for the offensive board. As the season progresses, he will, in my mind, be one of the keys to us having a good season.

010908_turiaf_itw.jpg

petescud

Starter
I like his game but haven't seen a ton of him yet. From what i have seen, the guys a one off...not many unselfish players left

We've shown love to STAT, felton, tdoug, gallo, fields....what about our boy RONNY? I really like what he brings to the table; brings energy to the floor, has a great defensive mindset (he's a block hawk!) and he's always looking for the offensive board. As the season progresses, he will, in my mind, be one of the keys to us having a good season.

010908_turiaf_itw.jpg

:agreed:
I agree %100

p0nder

Starter
His defensive presence is exactly what we needed in the paint. he also moves fairly well without the ball but doesn't finish or have a consistent jumper that D. Lee had.

Still, in a basketball game, i'd rather have him on the floor then D.Lee. He can get it done of offense, while stopping everything from all star guard to premiere big men.

I also expect him to get better offensively while working with this team and coaching staff.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Defense off the bench! I LOVE IT! dude owns the paint now we have shotblockers in the game at all times something we lacked! once we fix our defensive rotations in games we'll be fine. we leave people open on plays and people are losing their assignments that will be fixed with chemistry

What i like about him is when we are on offense he catches the ball at the top of the key and commands everyone to get to their proper spots seen it like 5-6 times last night. Also when someone gives up on their defensive assignment he gets in their face a little. If anything he is a real vocal leader we have been missing.

IcEWaTEr123

Benchwarmer
I love this guy, hes not clumsy with the ball hes fundamentally sound. A much better defender then David Lee. Like last night when gallo threw him the pass and he kept his head up and scored. Even Marv Albert gave him props for that.

diddy_nyc

Rookie
He kind of reminds of Dennis Rodman when he runs up & down the court..So energetic. It actually looked as though he was yelling at his teammates last night at the game versus the bulls. ahahaha

WOODMO

Rookie
He really reminds of Oakley in the sense he's gritty, tough and just does the dirty work that needs to be done. I love his game.

mafra

Legend
It's like having Oakley again. The dude rebounds, blocks shots, hustles, sets the tone in the paint, is a force down low, and intimidates! Exactly what the Knicks need.

Mozgov-Randolph-Turiaf-Stat might become a fearsome foursome!

Toby Kimbal

Benchwarmer
turiaf

i remember him with the Lakers, never was impressed. Thought he'd sink with us. Love the guy, he bangs, blocks shots, had a nice pass or two the last game. Even made a couple of shots. He's really a keeper and Dantoni has played him a lot and late in games too. :)

petescud

Starter
He's awesome...nuff said...ok, he reminds me a lot of Oakley (and have you seen Amare is also taking Oakley lessons - drew 2 charges against the Bullshits) what i'd like to see Turiaf improve on is a consistent 15' shot. Then he would really be like the Oak- man