The Official Knicks Venting thread

You know when your so ****en mad at ****en D'Assholio because his retarded system apparently calls for everyone to jack up 3s? this is where you come to say...

Hey D'amntoni? you ****en retard. you need to stop you piece of shit! **** you! Learn ****en Deffense! Its not that ****en hard! you Pringle man looking mother ****er! If you dont start winning games your ****ed. your ****ed in the asshjole you mombo italiano ****er! We probley could have had Melo by now if you had traded your Beloved Cock you piece of whale shit! **** you you retarded Fancy old italian ****!

And why do you keep ****ing up the starting lineup????? Its not that hard to figure out you Idiot!

PG: Felton
SG: Fields
SF: Chandler
PF: Stoudemire
C: Turiaf

Hey D'an****face! Bench your ****ing godson! The kid cant be a ****en superstar but he can be Dirk????? Let me tell you something, if you want to be something you aim higher then where you want to be, If you want to be a Lawyer, aim to be a Judge, if you want to be a sportscaster, aim to be a player, if you want to be DIRK AIM TO BE LEBRON!

Ask anyone in the ****en NBA, as ****en Eddy Curry, he will tell you he could be better then Ewing! Is it true? **** NO! but atleast he believes in himself1 That fat load Eddy Curry believes in himself more then Gallo!!!!!! WHAT THE ****!

Have some self confidence you gianormus Italian ****er! and if your wrist hurts, sit tne **** down!!!!! stupid piece of shit!!!!

I have a fealing were going to use this thread alot to night.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
What the **** was that shit!?

We were beating the league's best rebounding team on the glass in the first half and then 3 after 3 after 3 in the 3rd and we're fingered by a pack of heinous turds.

I literally DARE any one of the 'it's only 9 games' or 'we're a young team' enthusiasts to provide optimism on this one.

We hit our 3s in the first half, setting the delusion of being a solid team, and then die by them in the third consolidating that we are a throw away team once the 3 stops falling.

**** MIKE D. **** THE 3 BALL. **** 'THE SYSTEM'. **** DELUSIONAL OPTIMISTS AND **** ME SILLY BEFORE I GO ON A SHOOTING SPREE.

**** **** **** **** ****!

Man .......................................................................................... ........................................

mafra

Legend
It's just comical to run an offense predicated on the 3-point shot, when you don't have shooters and you tighten your rotation so much that your players run of of steam by the 4th quarter.... and we all know that dead legs don't help when one needs to rely on the jumper.

Insane.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
That's it. Jeff Van Gundy should be offered more money than Amar'e to come here. Grow some ****ing balls, Mike. Enough of this coward ball. Have these guys get in the ****ing paint.

**** this shit. For all we know even Marbury might not have done anything wrong when Mike came to the Knicks. This guy just wants to do everything to **** with this team. Go ****ing form your own league where Duhon can be your superstar.

Paul1355

All Star
Melo's probably rethinking coming here the way we're playing right now..

i thought about the same thing, how embarrassing is this franchise? no matter what we do no matter who we get, we end up getting laughed at and having teams and players setting records against us every frigin game...so embarrassing and Mike D is the King of the army that has no clue what he is doing.