Knicks vs TimberWolves 11/12/10

Coming off a 3 game loosing streak, the Knicks look to snapback or be snapped at the Slim Jim Nascar Bill Ray Cyrus Elvis Memorial Redneck center in Minnesota! is Amare vs Love, Will vs Beasley, and Felton vs Flyn in tonights matchup on Friday night Knicks!

New_York_Knicks_logo749182.png

3-5

VS

timberwolves_detail.gif

2-7

Will the T-wolves feast on our limping Knickerbockers? Our will our Knicks bounce back? It all happens tonight at *pm on MSG and ESPN 1050 radio!
(Dont forget to tune it at 7:58 so you have plenty of time to hear that fat old man sing the friday night knicks song!)

It is now time for our Starting Lineups, Sponsered by KO.com!

Introducing the Minnesota Timnerwolves!

at PG, Luke Ridnour!
104735627_display_image.jpg

At SG, Wayne Ellington and Tits Mcgee!
8c03e4da487699f173b2e7c4a7ac0d90_20090626_inq_nbalocals26-d.JPG
irl, Ti

At SF, Micheal Beasley!
l4798916.jpg

At PF, Kevin Love!
kevin_love.jpg

At Center....(a video tribute of Darko getting a rebouynd plays, Darko, Once a Knick, Now not a knick.)
Darko "Why did we let him go! Hes averging 7 points" Milicic!
darko-309x203.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0RwVBgIfew
And Now, Please welcome Your 2010-2011, New York KNIIIICKKKKKKSSSSSS!

at PG from north Carolina number 2 from North Carolina, RAAAAYYYYMOOONNND FELLLTTOOOON!

106381698_display_image.jpg

At SG number 6 from stanford, LAAANNNDDRRY FIIEEELLLDS!
91399_Portland_Trail_Blazers_v_New_York_Knicks.jpg

AT SF, from Milan, Italy, Number 8, DANILOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GALLLLLLLLIIINARIIIIIIIIII!
danilo-gallinari-three-point-contest-02-03-10jpg-a3969e67c048e9e3_large.jpg

At PF from DePaul, Number 21, Willllllsooooon Chandleeerrrrr!
l41853237671_6341.jpg

At Center, from Orlando Florida, 5 time NBA All Star and the 2002 NBA Rookie of the Year, Number 1, Amare Stoudemire!!!!
amare-knicks-dunk-copy1.jpg

nyk_nyk

All Star
I don't care how early it is in the season. If the KNicks lose this game, they will not be takes seriously and Dantoni's job should be on the line. Yes, all that this early in the season.

They already beat a good Bulls team convincingly so the bar was raised a bit.

I don't care how early it is in the season. If the KNicks lose this game, they will not be takes seriously and Dantoni's job should be on the line. Yes, all that this early in the season.

They already beat a good Bulls team convincingly so the bar was raised a bit.
If they lose then next time at the Garden I wana hear chants of "We Want Melo!"

I'd rather hear chants of "Fire D'antoni".. We have the talent already to be .500 or above.. Melo with this coach would get us at .500.. Melo with a different coach would take us above and beyond..

tiger0330

Legend
The Twolves are just what you need when you're on a losing streak. The Rockets have beat one team this season, guess who TWolves. Knicks lose this game, they better just stay in Mn and not come home.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The refs are killing us.

FIelds fouled on an attempt

Dikovich, or whatever, travels and scores

And now Toliver almost karate chops the ball out of bounds and they take it.

How much do these pricks get payed!?

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I love me some Toney D, but seriously, get a passing game, Toney. Had AR on the cut and Gov under the rim and shoots a one handed runner amid 3 defenders.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Sage

Rotation player
This SSOL offence that's run, is there any structure at all to it? There's such horrible spacing out there at the moment.