Steph's Olympic Jersey Number

newmove

Rotation player
Hoagies99 said:
whos is wearing #3? iverson also usually uses #3, but i think he is gonna wear #4, i could be wrong tho
No1 wears #3 because numbers 0-3 are not allowed at Olympics... Only numbers 4-16 (and sometimes 4-21).

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
newmove said:
Hoagies99 said:
whos is wearing #3? iverson also usually uses #3, but i think he is gonna wear #4, i could be wrong tho
No1 wears #3 because numbers 0-3 are not allowed at Olympics... Only numbers 4-16 (and sometimes 4-21).

heh, thats dumb, 1 2 and 3 are great numbers even tho numbers arent very important, lol

newmove

Rotation player
Hoagies99 said:
newmove said:
Hoagies99 said:

heh, thats dumb, 1 2 and 3 are great numbers even tho numbers arent very important, lol
It doesn't matter whether it's dumb or not but those numbers are restricted in Olympics... That's how it is... I mean, yeah I love #3 as well but the FIBA management got some other view of this...

jayp

Benchwarmer
well, 5 doesn't seem to bad.. its the Olympics anyways, mostly everyone doesn't get the numbers they want.. do you think MJ liked wearing number 9 the first time he was chosen?

newmove

Rotation player
jayp said:
well, 5 doesn't seem to bad.. its the Olympics anyways, mostly everyone doesn't get the numbers they want.. do you think MJ liked wearing number 9 the first time he was chosen?
Yes he did. He chose it himself. It was numbers 4 and 5 from his 45 school number added together.

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
I'd love for Steph to have #3 also, but who cares? STEPH IS IN THE OLYMPICS! REPPIN THE NEW YORK KNICKS BABY :gony:!

newmove

Rotation player
Yup! He and Iverson make an outstanding little men duo! Coach Brown, Timmy boy, 'Melo and all the rest of guys!..
Guys, the Olympic gold's coming to our city!

jayp

Benchwarmer
Yes he did. He chose it himself. It was numbers 4 and 5 from his 45 school number added together.

i didnt know that, my bad:)

AI and Steph.. gonna be like 2001 ASG again:)

along with LBJ, 'Melo, Amare, Wyade.. highlights galore!!!!

newmove

Rotation player
jayp said:

That's OK man, look at the good side - now you know ;)

Yeah, AI and Steph duo like they used to be back in 2001 ASG... I wish those two carry the team... But I don't think any1 on the squad gonna score a lot of points because there's so much talent on the team.
I wonder is there any other team that can face USA? I doubt... I wish AI could get back into shape so he could teach those european puppies how to play a men's game.
And ma man Stephon... Showtime baby!

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
newmove said:
jayp said:

That's OK man, look at the good side - now you know ;)

Yeah, AI and Steph duo like they used to be back in 2001 ASG... I wish those two carry the team... But I don't think any1 on the squad gonna score a lot of points because there's so much talent on the team.
I wonder is there any other team that can face USA? I doubt... I wish AI could get back into shape so he could teach those european puppies how to play a men's game.
And ma man Stephon... Showtime baby!

didnt the USA team just lose a couple of years ago in the world championships, its not as easy to win as it seems, i found 2 many of the players to be young and inexperienced and werent prepared, but i do think this years team is much better especially now with marbury playing ;)