7 seconds and shoot (STINKS!)

gmpknick

Benchwarmer
Well,

I believe I speak for a ton of KNICK Fans when I say this D'antoni system is not for me...I can't believe the amount of quick (3) pt shots taken in a Knicks game. Even when they need a score to stop the bleeding the still jack it up from three (miss) and the run-outs begin off of the long rebound..When I watch the Lakers, Celtics and I know they have more talent, but they always get a good shot...clean look. Ya know why?..because the wait and work for it, time and time again...This Knicks offense, doesn't even give it chance to develop..it's just catch and shoot with 18 seconds left on the clock??...This is a huge west coast tripman, and if they come back from this wiht an 0 fer west coast...It's time to think about Dantoni system beiong just stupid for this team...You know have a low-post threat...PLEASE Use it wisely!!!!!!!!
When you need points, just take it to the rim and get the line...It really isn't that complicated..

mafra

Legend
I don't like the system, but the real failure is DW's reluctance to grab a QB for MD's system. Hindsight now tells us that we should have went all-in and traded with WAS.... Getting Curry here would at least make the SSOL fun to watch.... and give us a future.

Duhon or Felton and SSOL = BLAH!

iSaYughh

Starter
I don't like the system, but the real failure is DW's reluctance to grab a QB for MD's system. Hindsight now tells us that we should have went all-in and traded with WAS.... Getting Curry here would at least make the SSOL fun to watch.... and give us a future.

Duhon or Felton and SSOL = BLAH!

Ya. Even if we still couldn't resist Gallo (who I still think will be a revelation, actually, even though we should have drafted Gordon).

Having Curry here would instantly transform this entire team. In my eyes, it would have transformed this past off season for the better, one way or another, as well.

Like you say...we need a QB, always have, always will. Walsh only liked to go all-in with HOU. Yet folded weak with WAS that draft, when almost any type of aggression would have won us the hand.

I will forever be haunted by the possibility of us having been able to assemble:

Curry
Gordon
Melo
Lee

Three drafted NYK's, and a NY bred and loving Melo. Wow.

mafra

Legend
After seeing the bull Gordon was at Indiana his freshman year, and his scoring/strength/competitive spirit.... It amazes me how they could pas son him.

What didn't they see? They felt he wasn't a true PG? Well, neither is Gallo. Didn't stop them right?

Still, I could see why you gamble with Gallo. Especially after HT and RS both helped ORL get to Finals that year. But you had to grab a PG the next draft. Simple as that.

Paul1355

All Star
After seeing the bull Gordon was at Indiana his freshman year, and his scoring/strength/competitive spirit.... It amazes me how they could pas son him.

What didn't they see? They felt he wasn't a true PG? Well, neither is Gallo. Didn't stop them right?

Still, I could see why you gamble with Gallo. Especially after HT and RS both helped ORL get to Finals that year. But you had to grab a PG the next draft. Simple as that.
top international prospects have failed, only the late 1st round and 2nd round international guys become good like Scola and Ginobili

We better draft a NY kid in the next draft