Shawne Williams for the 3pt shootout!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
Don't forget that Johnathan Bender had this same kind of streak last year. I want to believe in Williams, but he needs to show this for a couple more games.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
He does look comfortable on the corner jumpers but I'm hesitant to think he can keep it up. The only way he stays is if he shows he can play defense, every player has their streak in shooting what keeps them their is the overall play.

3 point shootout is getting way ahead of yourself but like positive attitudes. He did look like he can play coming out of college, maybe this is redeeming signed player steal that teams overlooked.

kingDOM312580

Benchwarmer
yes we can't expect him to come off the bench every game and go 4 for 4 from behind behind the arc but I think he is another young player who can give 15 to 18 quality minutes.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i could definitely see that happening loll. he needs more playing time though in order to get into it.

i remember being at the open practice and this dude was lights out-and by that i mean not missing( literally). i was in awe, if he gets the minutes i could definitely see him taking it.

gaknickfan

Benchwarmer
i was one that thought Ewing Jr should have make the team over williams .... still early but this kid looks really good between him and Laundry great finds... great job by Walsh