Looking for a back-up PG...who?

NY_Swagger

Benchwarmer
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...oking_for_backup_point_guard_offering_walker/

With Shawn Williams getting more minutes, Walker becomes expendable. Another veteran would be nice and an upgrade to Douglas's inconsistent offense.

We can't sign anyone else unless we waive someone. I would want Rafer Alston. He wants to play for us so if no good trades are out there waive Walker and sign Alston.

Can we assign Walker to the D-league and still sign Skip?

Who do you want to back-up Felton?

Last edited:

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I thought about Rafer Alston too but then I dunno about him on the chemistry side of things...

I say we look at signing him. If we need a roster spot, maybe we can trade Bill Walker for a late first-round pick if Donnie is clever enough.

JoHnNyBoXeR

Benchwarmer
a little bit off topic but...I think we need to trade for a BIg MAN.. we have tough times with MINNY because they have big guys who can score and grab boards.. Im not sure if paying all that money for MELO is iin the KNicks best interest.. Hes a damn good player sure.. but im not sure if he will be a good fit with our team.. Plus if we trade for him we may have to get rid of a couple of our really good players.. we have enough guys who can score for this team.. we need a BIG man who can grab boards and be a big presence in the paint and still have money to grab some more guys if needed

iSaYughh

Starter
Why not one from the Wolves' stable?

Wayne Ellington?

Didn't they sign a Ridnour-type too this off season?

Not to mention they have rights to Rubio, Flynn is their future and is coming back; they have Telfair, too, and that dude their starting now whose name I always forget.

Kahn is feast or famine for trades. Either you can put a nice rape on him, or at least make a quality deal; or he'll Kahn you up and you just gotta ****outtahere and hang up and look elsewhere.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The Twolves have an abundance of point guards that don't deserve to be starting. Any of them but Telfair would work out lol.