Knicks' Grade So Far

KBlack25

Starter
The best part is the first 2 sentences:

We hereby present you with four simple words that haven't been written or spoken in many, many years:

The Knicks are good.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
STAT gets a solid A in my books dude has been everything we wanted and more, he's amazing. every game he shows more and more why he's the best PF in the league. and i love how he keeps playing with a chip on his shoulders thats the type of swag we need in NY

the part where it said "The Knicks are good" made me smile were back baby

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
Incomplete

Kelenna Azubuike

Could return this week or next week after recovering from surgery for a torn patella tendon. Has a career 3-point average of 41 percent, which is two points higher than Gallinari's career percentage. A sleeper asset.

Azzy debut might be soon, it will be interesting if he can play in the same level as he did before he was injured. The Knicks looking to trade for a pg for Walker makes more sense now, maybe Azzy looking good in practice.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
STAT said it best.

The Knicks are back.

I feel Gallo's being graded rather harshly. Yeah he's not having good games but he's also not getting the ball a whole lot. He's been doing a much better job on defense and rebounding though, and he's been moving the ball well. I don't blame him for not taking 15 shots a game...