12 m next year?

automatic

Rookie
as good as we seem to be, and a lot of that is beating up on the weaksauce brazilifaction nba (top and bottom, no middle class) just think about when we drop eddy (no points, no rebounds, no pt) curry's 12 mil a season next year...

KBlack25

Starter
I've been saying this from the get go.

Look, the way this team is playing I think we can grab a 7 or 8 seed at least. With Curry coming off the books we are a 7/8 seed who lost ZERO talent and gained a TON of cap room...

The future is bright.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
:mrgreen:

Look, the way this team is playing I think we can grab a 7 or 8 seed at least. With Curry coming off the books we are a 7/8 seed who lost ZERO talent and gained a TON of cap room...

The future is bright.

agreed!:jump:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

The future is bright.

Hopefully we can add another under the radar gem like Fields.

iSaYughh

Starter
Word.

We will be on receiving end of greatly improved cap flexibilty and drafting ability.

We have so many options going forward, and none are born out of desperation or dire necessity.

This team is a playground for a GM to improve it and build it into a juggernaut.

Either getting Melo or a duet or trifecta of signings (Chandler, MGasol, Richardson, Big Baby, etc) are distinct possibilities.

Either route and we are an easy 4-5 seed *NEXT* year, with potential to ascend into top3 status the very season.